Author: souvenir

True love?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-24 07:12:09 |Display all floors
My bf  just finished elementary school and  i am in university now. I am making effors to further education after  my graduation in two years for our happy life in the future. We will try our best to persuade my parents and    let them know we would have a happy life and we mean it. Everything could happen and just do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 08:10:24 |Display all floors
as we all know ,love is something we can't  say clear in several sentenses, or we can say, love is
something we can't  defined, to myself ,I can't  tell you why i love my lover, but  in my mind, there is mang
stories between us, whenever i feel lonely,I will think of this stories, i think this is my concept of love.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-24 23:11:31 |Display all floors
Love means "Never Having To Say Your Sorry"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-5 11:21:56 |Display all floors

Do not presure to judge others

Come to think of it. Nobody in this post has the right to judge that person.

It is her choice. So be it.

Move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-12 10:03:50 |Display all floors

Moving ,I bless them

When I read this report , I am moved. The love between Luo and Liu is real.I think ,with their attempt ,they will live a happy life,and last the hard-won love forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-12 10:13:14 |Display all floors
At the same time ,I don't feel depressed for myself any more.Because ,I ever can't believe  the exist of the real love,but both of them show the true love to me.I feel pity for me respect to them.In return,they encourage me,however,no matter what did I.From now ,I will give myself  confidence ,and never give up.I believe I can find real love later!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-25 22:57:13 |Display all floors
love 's blind
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.