Views: 33764|Replies: 69

True love?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-17 16:08:28 |Display all floors
Can you imagine a girl with a biological bachelor degree married a poor shoe repairer who even doesn't finish elementary school?

This truely happened in Guangzhou, capital of China's southern Guangdong Province. 28-year-old Sichuan immigrant Liu Jianwen is a shoee repairer on the street  to make a living in Longdong in Guangzhou. This poor guy lost his mother in his childhood and one of his sister in his 20s. The other sister working in another province lost contact with him and their father. Three years ago, the two men decided to go to Guangzhou to work in a shoes factory but his father passed away because of lung cancer. And the same time, his then girlfriend broke up with him, took away all the savings they had.

The desperate Liu quitted the job but with only five year's schooling, Liu couldn't find a decent job so he started to repair shoes on the street this year.

The man endured life difficulties every day and got to know a girl named Luo Shuixiu, who asked him to repair a pair of high-heeled shoes ond day. Luo began to chat with Liu when she paid for the shoes and they got to befamiliar with each other day by day.

20 years old Luo is a university graduate coming Shantou, a city of Guangdong. She has a happy family and worked in a company. At the beginning, she sympathized with Liu, tried to help him buy food and chatted with him frequently. Liu then started to call her and kept contact with her. After several months, they became lovers and decided to get married.

Nobody supports Luo, expecially her family. But the girl insisted in doing so and the couple tied the knot finally. Living in a let with very few furniture, they are happy to be together. Liu quitted her job and stayed with her husband everyday when he repair shoes on the street.

After knowing their story, neighbors come to them to get shoes repaired, hoping to help them in this kind of way. Now pregnant, Luo began to teach Liu to use computer because her husband's dream is to open a shoes shop.

When asked whether she regret marrying Liu, Luo smiled, said Liu is determined and diligent, she believes he will be successful someday.
xin_022110511082359319751.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 16:28:05 |Display all floors
she is in blind love with that man, maybe she has special taste

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 22:20:15 |Display all floors
I guess she'll no sooner fall out of love.
Or maybe she can use her knowledge of biology to enlarge her husband's repairing business, if possible.
And then I will stand by her side and support her marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 23:07:02 |Display all floors
O, it's really encouraging to see there is still someone who believes ture pure love and follow it!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-18 01:29:50 |Display all floors
You never know where or when Love will strike... For me, when it happens, I hope she is a very beautiful, smart, and wealthy...I hope so....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 14:28:16 |Display all floors
There is a kind of pepole in the world who don't care about money, don't care about rank and don't care about the gossipt from someone.
Bless the couple

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 09:46:31 |Display all floors
I also read the report and don't agree with the girl's decision.  Although I'm a single 20-something girl, I don't support Luo's decision of marrying Liu. I mean she can feel pity for him and help him in other ways, rather than living with him without having a job.

She's wasting her time and knowledge. If she just wants to be a wife of a almost uneducated shoes repairer, why did she enter the unversity at the beginning? She should do more meaningful work for the society.

My view is echoed by some of her neighbors according to the report I read.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.