Author: anne_anne

Silence is gold, do you agree? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-20 13:06:09 |Display all floors
hehe,the saying is old,so the meaning of it is out of date.
"In the ancient time, wise people were always like to be silence."you know why?it's so because of the ancient
tyrants.but now the world is peaceful ,at least in our country.
so the saying shoule have some change,such as"keep on talking".
i am talkative,i am proud of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 13:07:53 |Display all floors

as far as i am concerned, i don't think silence is gold. we have to speak out for what we want, otherwise you will be neglected and you will probably be wideden out of the gloup, the gloup of the fierce competition, the gloup of the society

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 13:27:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dongmainland at 2008-11-18 11:18
i don't believe that silence is gold!In our lives,many problem and troubles are caused by silence !in my opinion ,conmunion is more important than silence,if we can conmune with others well,misunde ...

Yes, i couldn't agree with you ,slient could make problem more complicated and quickness, every problem can be solved by communication

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 14:57:30 |Display all floors

Reply #3 sherryjiang's post

Wonderful saying:"everybody has his own opinion. and every saying has its value."
We should keep silent or not in different situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 19:28:32 |Display all floors
keep youself silent inside,you can penetrate everything;
passionate outside ,the world can receive you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 22:07:25 |Display all floors

sammy my boi...

Originally posted by snappysammy at 11/18/08 04:15 PM
  You know what..you don;t have a clue what I said even means...and you totally disagree....

You written English is very bad, I feel very sorry for you....What you write makes no sense...You nee ...

just as long as you kno what i am gettin esp. at YOU, kiddo...just watch what you're sayin, alrite  

*and you think you're SLICK...you aint gonna get what you want here if i dont approve of it   :)  

[ Last edited by pjtran at 2008-11-20 09:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-21 01:43:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-11-20 22:07

just as long as you kno what i am gettin esp. at YOU, kiddo...just watch what you're sayin, alrite  

*and you think you're SLICK...you aint gonna get what you want here if i dont ...

Is that a Threat? or a Promise!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.