Author: johnny_chia

Do you like the city life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-22 16:00:32 |Display all floors
i like live in city.
www.adism.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 11:56:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2008-11-18 13:04
I am a country girl and now live and study in urban area.
When you have to strive for a better life, you should live in big cities for more challenges and opportunities.
But if you prefer a stead ...

Many people have different options. Personally, we are faced with difficult problems and better chances  when we live and study in modern cities.
But rapid of life will make us work hard and gain more worthy things. On the other hand, we can live in rural area when we want to relax for some time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 15:01:05 |Display all floors
Just ask yourself, want you prefer, and just do it!
There are no 100% people, but 50% couple... ^00^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 15:34:22 |Display all floors
In my opinion,wether living in city is good or not depends on what you think and do .the life of living in city is also quiet ,the life of urban is also noisy.The most importance is you must have a positive heart .a good life depends on your attitude of life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 16:28:36 |Display all floors
Yes, really liked life in shanghai, everything seemed so convenient, food is yummy, shopping is good, people are nice, most of all, being with my family. I really miss my time there.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 18:01:27 |Display all floors

life in Nanjing

city life in Nanjing maybe not very good
and i will go back hometown take a job next 2 year years when i graduate from the college...
what about you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-14 10:57:33 |Display all floors
I like the city life!!
It's very woderful and challenge!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.