Author: johnny_chia

Do you like the city life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-18 20:05:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnny_chia at 2008-11-15 09:35
Do you like the city life?

Many people think the city life is very convenient and comfort, but I don't like it at all.  I would like to prefer the simplicity, sincerity of the country life than  ...

For me,sometimes like live in city,sometimes like live in country.

So if condition permit,it's better buy two house,one in city,another in country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 20:19:38 |Display all floors

I don't like

I don't like,but I have to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 21:45:01 |Display all floors
I'm from a small county seat. Last year,I entered a university at a large city. In the beginning,I found the city is beautiful and clean. And I love it very much.But now,all things changed. People are cold and things are expensive.NO one help you.Nobody treat you as friend.I am alone~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:19:52 |Display all floors
I'm a boy who come frome country,exactly say,from suburb near a big city.As my parents expected ,I will try my best to find a position in urben,not because its convience,flourish,but its opportunity to youngs!!It can teach a young man how to survive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:35:35 |Display all floors
a small town is good for people to live. there are public facilities such as hospital, scholl, chain store, bus etc. but if you work or live in magapalis such as shanghai, beijing. it is not convient for us dut to so many traffic jams, so many people, so many work pressure.
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:52:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luoyang1984 at 2008-11-18 16:31
I like rural life,I want to stay in my hometown ,but Icann't  .i must stay in the city ,because my company in the city .I hate here,but i have no idea,can you help me?

your own company?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:59:43 |Display all floors
As far as I'm concerned,It is ok to enjoy your vocation or holiday in countryside
cause we need some fresh air to release ourselves from the tough life in the metropolis

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.