Author: johnny_chia

Do you like the city life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-18 15:11:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2008-11-18 13:04
I am a country girl and now live and study in urban area.
When you have to strive for a better life, you should live in big cities for more challenges and opportunities.
But if you prefer a stead ...

nearly all of our compatriot are migrant workers who are from country villages to urban cities which are becoming larger and larger day by day.This is a great trend keeping pace with the developing of our society.

So whatever like or dislike city life is not important for moderns who of course have different ideas of their own lives.

I've been living in this city for more than 15 years.I am already used to enjoying the colorful city life,even though facing more pressure than our peasant parents.

Escaping from jammed urban city,strolling on a counry road with your beloved hand by hand in dusk....so comfortable~~:
$

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 16:31:52 |Display all floors

rural life

I like rural life,I want to stay in my hometown ,but Icann't  .i must stay in the city ,because my company in the city .I hate here,but i have no idea,can you help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 16:40:13 |Display all floors
i am a country girl originally ,but i live in the big city...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 18:23:07 |Display all floors
It's always good if you enjoy it. it's no use doing what you like ,you should have got to like what you do .In that case everyshing will be easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 18:33:44 |Display all floors
People who want to live in the rural area must have never been living there for a long time. If you live in the rural area, you will find that it is almost of no conveniency to do anything.If you are ill, you can't find a doctor easily. If you are eager to buy some books, you can't get them.  You can't surf on the Internet to read ChinaDaily, either. Living in rural area is a stupid choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 19:48:13 |Display all floors
Well,city life has it's advantages.But i only like to live in the super-big and multicultural cities,like NEW YORK,,TOYKO...ect.'cause those cities are multifunctional,they can satisfy my desire of watching fierce and live ballgames,and also provide me a great enjoyment  for both eyes and mind.
I don't like Shanghai that much,'cause it isn't international enough and the life is kind of boring,although i live there.So if i can't live in super-big cities,i choose to live in small cities,for the life there is more peaceful and comforting.
As for the village life,until now i kind of can't accept.After all,as aan ordinary person,i have many desires,which, can't be satisfied in a small village.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 19:58:58 |Display all floors

we people always disire different conditions

If you  live in village ,you will disire the city life.you may say that how convenience there .I can go to park every weekend,I can eat  delicious food which is different from salted vegetable.
If we live in city,the polluted air ,the  nosie pollution,the crowded traffic  ,busy life and so on ,all these make us want to ward off these .so we long for simple life.watching the stars at night, sleeping  until we want to get up.e .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.