Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-12 15:04:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-11-12 14:45
on FAKED USD

no

a fake shifu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 23:29:48 |Display all floors
For me, there is no suprise at all there were the protesters, as they're just thugs as Taikor just said.

Taiwan is ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY an inalienable part of China.

If you wanna talk, see America's hegemony politics across everywhere in this planet. Why we cann't, if we're strong enough? Not to mention that TW is indeed always part of China, from historically seeing, and the issue is just our internal affairs.

But I beleive we will solve it peacefully, if there's no interference from outsiders.

I know many Westerners are expecting TW independent, because if TW is spearated from China, China will face many many riots in Tibet and Xinjiang, and threat to its territory. Then Western countries will crush over China and loot all our country again. Sure, this is just a joke. But it truly shows that China will lose its strength and position in the international arena.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-14 23:46:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-11-12 02:21
Did you know that TWNese actually expressed thanks that Japan ruled the island because it meant they didn't have to be part of the idiocy that is Mainland China?

Where the heck you have this phucking idea!!!! It reminds me of "Greater East Aisa Co-propority Sphere" created by the motha-f^cka to try to justify their agression in occupying east aisa for their benefit!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-15 11:49:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-15 10:55
Our beloved 'jeffutogo' character is so irritable he won't live long enough to see how the Tiewan issue gets resolved...

Oh don't worry. Before we solve TW issue, we will solve you guys first.
But when the issue gets resolved, I will let you know the news by contacting Hades of the underwolrd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-16 10:02:16 |Display all floors
And stop yapping about it before you know how our national hatre is, stimulated by Japan's invasion to our country. History had given us a better lesson. Do not touch our scar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-16 10:05:30 |Display all floors
Ok, bad language was moderated.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.