Views: 7505|Replies: 11

"How do you approach and meet single women after becoming sober?" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-30 15:35:18 |Display all floors
I have been sober for a little over 3 years now but have lost the ability to approach single women. I know it's a confidence issue but I was looking for some advice on how to regain it. Also, where do you go to meet single women once you are sober?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 16:18:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dateking at 2008-10-30 15:35
I have been sober for a little over 3 years now but have lost the ability to approach single women. I know it's a confidence issue but I was looking for some advice on how t ...

You are date king. Why you ask others for answers?? hehe, just kidding, never mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 16:58:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-30 16:18

You are date king. Why you ask others for answers?? hehe, just kidding, never mind.

I was date king.... I am not now...I just found the world totally changed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 17:05:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dateking at 2008-10-30 16:58

I was date king.... I am not now...I just found the world totally changed

Yes, changed a lot. Which changed part you want to talk about??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 17:25:52 |Display all floors
Well, hard to say...perhaps...you know what, when you became more mature, and you gonna know that your passion to love is fading...dont know why

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 19:21:21 |Display all floors
if it is confidence that you need, you really need to evaluate where you are and be happy who you are and where you are going. I think that is the important part of what confidence is, no really what you are doing NOW but knowing what you are capable of.  I use to know this girl who has a pretty face but was fat.  She would wear very tight and sexy clothes, and high heels.  And even though she was fat, she always got so much attention because she had so much confidence in her manner and her walk.  I really believe you just have to believein yourself.  As far as women is concerened, the worst a woman can do is say no thank you. right? So  what is the problem?  You go up to them.. say hi.. ask them what they are drinking or make a comment that connects to them.... or even compliment them.  That always works with me.  Then introduce yourself.  Please don't forget to introduce yourself.  The introduction is key it is making the statement HI I am .... and I am confidant enough to tell you who i am.  I like handshakes. it shows professionalism and sophisitcation.

... let me know if this is any help at all.. it might not because these are through an eyes of a woman...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 05:47:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.