Author: angel0727

to study abroad, which country you will choose [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-18 14:56:45 |Display all floors
these days there are so many choices for people to coose as RMB is so strong and the visa polocies are so good for us. Just do it now! Study abroad!
angel  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 23:16:20 |Display all floors
Compared with other country,i like more my  motherland.CHINA.
I had never consider that i would go aboard to study one day.on the
one hand,I don't have enough money to afford it,on the other hand,i
am content with living in china,i don't have a desire to learn about other
country.in a future,if i have a chance to go aborad,maybe can i choice Australia.
although i konw a little about the country,it is said that the country is worth going.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 17:39:27 |Display all floors
This year there was a faint  chance that I could study in France if I strived really hard for the possibility.
But finally I gave up mostly because of the high expenses of studying abroad and fearing loneliness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 14:49:18 |Display all floors
For me,Maybe the sense of loneliness is the most terrible thing that I study abroad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-25 19:01:13 |Display all floors
To me,there is little chance to go abroad.But if i  have chance,I want to go greece.Travel france.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 15:55:50 |Display all floors
these days it is not so easy for people to make decision whether they will go abroad. they will have to face up to the employment after graduation no matter they hold a degree of Bachelor, Master or Doctor. And now employment rate is olw and the salary is low too. overseas educated choose to go back as they can not hunt a better job in other countries while they find a job easily in our country with low paid.
angel  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 13:29:22 |Display all floors
For me, i will choose England..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.