Author: marya1003

wedding "Hongbao" [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-28 12:10:46 |Display all floors
I prepare RMB100 to colleagues
I prepare RMB 0 to good friends. Since we think our friendship can not be measured by money, so we don't give the "hongbao", we don't like to exchange money in this way. We only attend the wedding ceremony and give them our best wishes. For we send them the amount of money as "hongbao", next time they give back to us. No meaning. So we don't give "hongbao" when we are very good friend.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-28 12:21:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-28 12:10
I prepare RMB100 to colleagues
I prepare RMB 0 to good friends. Since we think our friendship can not be measured by money, so we don't give the "hongbao", we don't like to exchange mone ...


Yeah...

Maybe a gift is better

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-28 12:23:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-28 12:10
I prepare RMB100 to colleagues
I prepare RMB 0 to good friends. Since we think our friendship can not be measured by money, so we don't give the "hongbao", we don't like to exchange mone ...


Hehe.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-28 12:26:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-10-28 11:45
When you are invited to a wedding party, how much "Hong Bao" do you prepare?

for example:  ordinary friends: RMB 200
                        good friends: 500/2000

and which city  ...



WOW!!!

Actually you all pay quite a lot.......

For us here, if dinner at restaurant , ~$500/table

If at 5 star hotel, ~$800/table......

So hongbao of $60-100 is reasonable.......

of course, own relatives gets more
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-28 12:30:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-28 12:26



WOW!!!

Actually you all pay quite a lot.......

For us here, if dinner at restaurant , ~$500/table

If at 5 star hotel, ~$800/table......

So hongbao of $60-100 is reasonable...... ...



In sz,also a dinner with friends cost RMB400~500,

At 5 star hotel :1000~1500RMB/table.

Price rises so high this year.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-28 12:31:35 |Display all floors
that depends on yourself, no restriction, just express your best wish to them, that's enough, nothing else.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-28 12:40:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-10-28 12:30



In sz,also a dinner with friends cost RMB400~500,

At 5 star hotel :1000~1500RMB/table.

Price rises so high this year.



& the dinner do not come with wines/Martell/HEnnessy,etc.........

which one have to provide on his own
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.