Views: 3834|Replies: 13

what is qualified education ....? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-27 20:24:53 |Display all floors
Almost anytime at any place, when some people talked about chinese education system, it is 99.9% negative ...

Since almost everyone in china seems to have a strong feeling against current education system...

it is intriguing ....

I just can not figure out where it goes wrong and why ?

Once I heard a piece of news which makes whole story even fun:  China runs the best "kindergarten->senior high school" education systems while the worst "College"part IN THE WORLD.

Now i am here to seek a second opinion ........

and i would take this chance to make mine:The qualified education should be one that helps students build his personality and let them know "How to learn" instead of "How much did he learn".     If these two aims are accomplished, it is what quality taks!

时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-10-27 21:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2008-10-27 20:24
Almost anytime at any place, when some people talked about chinese education system, it is 99.9% negative ...

Since almost everyone in china seems to have a strong feeling against current educat ...

I agree with you.The most important is how to learn .I want also to add that any system has to boost the interest and make students love learning.To boost someone's interest.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 22:00:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-10-27 21:20

I agree with you.The most important is how to learn .I want also to add that any system has to boost the interest and make students love learning.To boost someone's interest.

This is in China who has more than 1.3 billion populace.

long ago,in this ancient  great land was presenting the Elite education.Only the topping talents(maybe just suitable to passing National Exam,but the candidates were coming from all walks of life;even up to now ) could be qualified to get the high education.

why?Too many people.

Now nearly each universty enlarge their recruits who are relatively no longer the Elites,but common student.

Why?

Then this education system triggers too much complaining,such as high rate of unemployment of new grads,low salary level,degraded knowledge....etc.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 22:15:06 |Display all floors
A qualified education will lead a student to be a qualified person for a certain field they like...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 22:50:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-10-27 21:20

exactly, the qualified education system should guide student how to think and how to learn instead of teaching student everything in despite of whether they are willing to learn,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 22:54:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2008-10-27 22:15
A qualified education will lead a student to be a qualified person for a certain field they like...

currently, primary students have heavy loading of learning piano, drawing,english etc, except for learing textbook, most of parents don't care whether their kids are like to learn that, so pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-28 06:55:22 |Display all floors

Reply #6 allenmiao's post

Mainly because their parents are just the very images of unqualified products made under an unqualified education system...

It does not suprise me a bit...
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.