Author: bimmerm3x5

need some advise about my shanghaiese Girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-19 23:37:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 2008-11-19 23:18
i actually sold my Rolex yesterday cus i ran out of money to pay bills....
i think im digging myself i deep hole.

Get out now.... There are many really nice woman in Shanghai, who just want to make you happy, without making any demands....GO FIND ONE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 12:27:52 |Display all floors
i think she just love your money not you . i am not a shanghai girl,but i think not every shanghai girl is like that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 12:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2008-11-19 22:28

Keep your money.Dump Her.... Go KTV  Paradise Club , once a week...They will make you very happy, and you can buy a Rolex for yourself......

yes  i really agree with  you ::)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 13:06:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 2008-11-19 13:59
and she ask me to buy her a house in SH, which means i have to sell my house in canada to do that....i dont know what she is thinking...

no mONEY, no talk, no love......ETCCCCCCCCCCCCC
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 14:26:20 |Display all floors
talked to her today
she told me if i want to marry her, i need to see what her parents wants first, (i.e. conditions, for example, how much money i will give the parents to let her marry me etc.)
i agree the fact that if i want to marry her , then i should go tell her parents myself, but she makes it sound like a trade!
i dont get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 00:22:20 |Display all floors
i asked my gf why she is like that, demanding so much.....she said...every shanghai girl is like that...if you cannot stand it, then dont be with me.
im totally disappointed now..............she only cares about herself..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 02:17:56 |Display all floors
Bimmex

You sound just a good man, but you're girl friend sounds like a type of girl a big company CEO can cope with, she is way too materialistic and she already made it crrystal clear that she only marries the money not marry you, I believe only materialistic parents can bring up such materialistic child, so I bet you're not gonna have good time with your would-be in-laws about the money, so I sincerely and strongly suggest that you start planning up for a new relationship with another girl who actually care for you and do less shopping at brand stores (or even no shopping would be good)

A man like you who really cherish women and love like this is like a rare breed nowadays,  you won't have hard time looking for new love.

[ Last edited by snowisred at 2008-11-23 02:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.