Author: bimmerm3x5

need some advise about my shanghaiese Girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-5 13:28:23 |Display all floors

more than that ...

ye, as a Shanghaiese girl , I am very addicted to the expensive things, clothes , bags and make-ups....surely and perfume ...I like them , actually when I buy more and I get more addicted to them ... one by one..
I think this is kinda of shopping sickness as my friend said, coz of pressure of working....
Actually this happens on one phrase of time ,and now I am beginning to get over it . It's just like a proceed of learning ---- how to spend money but one thing is for sure, I spend my own' s money.
And I think most of Shanghaiese girls like me, who is more independent in thinking and living... But anyway, we like nice things for sure and we like to be fashionable...and why not ...?
But once your gf told you so directly for asking money from you, I doubt if she really loves you or not..
So before marriage, you should think it over ---- you want her or not.
It looks like that she has controlled  you ..but originally the relation should be equal..
Anyway nothing really concerns that if she is from SH or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-10 20:37:47 |Display all floors
i think this girl don`t really love you. she is just satisfing her materialism.
but also you connive her to be that, which is not good for your relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-17 11:09:27 |Display all floors
Dump Her Now..Get a Girl from the North..She will treat you good and only want to make you happy. Shanghai woman  like money more than boyfriend...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 13:06:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 17-11-2008 11:09
Dump Her Now..Get a Girl from the North..She will treat you good and only want to make you happy. Shanghai woman  like money more than boyfriend...

not all Shanghai women are that.... do not generalize too much..

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-19 04:47:54 |Display all floors
Most Shanghai Woman are like that....did I hit a nerve....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 13:54:54 |Display all floors
ya...
she has been thinking about materials too much.....makes me sick sometimes..
she is now in SH.
she wants to apply for the work permit. to canada., but she said if she comes, that means she will marry me.
and she wants $15000 diamond ring, a 7000 dollar Rolex, and some money , and some other ----...
i dont think i can stand her anymore...but my heart still loves her....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 13:59:11 |Display all floors
and she ask me to buy her a house in SH, which means i have to sell my house in canada to do that....i dont know what she is thinking...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.