Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 01:30:07 |Display all floors
I think it may be a better choice to part with her~~
Non-Bound White Dove

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-27 15:35:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 25-10-2008 00:54
HI ALL
first of all, im new here, just heard alot of topics about girls from Shanghai, so i would just make a post here.
i live in Canada, im from HK orginally, and i have a girlfriend from Shang ...

yo pal. I totally can understand you. we're quite similar ~~
First Im Dutch born Hong Kong Chinese, living working in Shanghai. And I have my own Shanghainese gf.
Together for more than 3 years now.

One difference is that mine is not that materialistc as yours...(3000 RMB is quite much stuff) oh wait, you said DOLLARS? 3000 US dollars? omg ~_~...
Anyway mine just asks once in 1 or 2 weeks a few hundred RMB clothing or other stuff. not much and when I want to say no it is no..  I guess Im lucky to find a "good Shanghainese girl". because I also know and see everywhere. these SUPER materialistic girls in Shanghai.  sad but true..

It all have to do with the culture. Shanghai is a big and rich city. Where these girls are risen well-fed often in a good environment. And with big expectations for the future. future -life.
Especially young girls are materialistic. demanding EVERYTHING from their bf's.  As they grow older and more mature, that would let them calm down much more and depend on theirself more.

Your gf said "if you want me to come back, you need to do one thing, which is when i come back, you need to give me all your credit cards, and debit cards, bank account etc, beucase im going to marry you"
I think this is quite............sigh...  In my situation I said to my gf: "no when married MY money is mine, your fingers has holes as you spend more than me even its small few hundred things, I often think they are unneccessary, and Im the save-money-person here!"  lol sounds quite hard eh.. but yeah this what I think.
I dislike going out to buy stuff, im a home-person, like to stay at home. Only buying stuff that reall needs: like eating, playing, or other stuff. I always think why women buy so many clothes, shoes, make-up stuff when they have already like 5 or 10 brands of the same product already! This is what I cannot stand about women haha... so I quite have control over my dear gf. and its good she can and listens to me if I get really serious. ~
cause I do dislike too-materialistc girls....

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2008-10-27 03:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-31 09:00:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 2008-10-25 00:54
HI ALL
first of all, im new here, just heard alot of topics about girls from Shanghai, so i would just make a post here.
i live in Canada, im from HK orginally, and i have a girlfriend from Shang ...

Hi, bimmerm, I'm really sorry to hear about this, and feel your pain. She sounds like a gold digger. You need to rethink of why she loved you in the first place. Dose she love you showing off expensive gifts to her? And material possession is her sole passion? If this is the scenario then I'd say it's time to move on.  I'm sure there are plenty decent girls in Shanghai for you to share happiness. Time will heal your wounded heart. Take care xxx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-1 21:28:23 |Display all floors

my advice is that....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-3 00:15:33 |Display all floors
apparently,not all shanghai girls like your gf,and in my opinion,
your gf love your money more
so ,good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-3 13:42:28 |Display all floors
The way you have been going through is most of boys do! Girls expext too many from him, even sth is acrossing the line! Actually, there's no lines in their eyes! It's not  their fault for make sense on fasion, only  the worth is deifferent from some independent girls!
    You however have responsibility for bring her up  to be ware of what the real love should include. Be careful of attitute while you are talking, Everything gonna be restart wheither she is care about you enough!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.