Views: 4150|Replies: 2

learning to write diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-22 08:54:24 |Display all floors
2008-10-21
Today I ran 4 thousand meter around the track. Yesterday I ran seven round. I run longer and longer. It;’s very nice when I finish it.
Why I do that? Maybe just because I what to.
In my life there is to brick wall. I feel so tied when I have to pass it. Expecially in the days of working in nanhai art high school. I feel how hard if one leave school for life. That’s right, lives’ way is always full of difficult.
So I think my life over and over. Many things about life never think out, but what I can do just is to change my attitude toward my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 20:51:38 |Display all floors
Yeah! You are absolutely right!
One can't accomplish anything unless he has a positive attitude about his life.I aslo have the same problem: too pessimistic about life.
I know that this thought can make one draw back from all the challenges and opportunities in his life,so we must get rid of it.
Maybe life in high is full of difficulties,particularly in China since we have to face the Entrence Exam For College.But you must have
confidence in yourself. Just do your best,and things will turn much better.
Life is a series of struggles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 21:39:38 |Display all floors

Good boy with good thinking.

If you keep on doing this I think god will bless you.
Because you is your god!
Good luck! Believe that heaven has made us talents!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.