Author: voice_cd

China liberalizes rural land use to boost development [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-21 17:16:12 |Display all floors

my opinion

The policy has reminded me of the farmers and the labourers employed in the west.With the development of China's moderniazation and the going on of the opening up policy,China has being gradually followed into the economic system of the west .
       As it mentioned in the article ,farmland used to be collectively owned .But this remarked trait of our country will not survive under the influence of western culture. Besides,farmland is the only means to make a living  for the most of the countrymen and  is the guarantee of the major production of  rice of China .
      The CPC drew up this policy aiming at  boosting the scale of operation for farm production and creating opportunities for investors to start new businesses. However,to be honest ,I don't think this policy will avail the real countrymen .Maybe,it is the rich that will truly benefit from it .
Not mean to be offensive .But how many of us really think of  farming as a good way to make money ?Not to mention those shrewed investors. They will be enchanted with this policy ,for it provides them with the access to obtian large area of land which was unattainable in the past .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-21 19:18:11 |Display all floors
The Agriculture industry in China  is at the turning point. If succesfully transformed into modern mode, the industry will leap to an upper stage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.