Author: helenjh1984

Do you like writing Diary or..........? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-3 17:19:09 |Display all floors
i habe the habit to write dairy. especially when i am sad. when in my middle school, i wrote diary every day , no matter good news or bad news. in my high school , i wrote diary once a week ,.after i enter into my university , i wrote dairy almost once a week , the same as my middle school , i worte dairy only i came across some  sad things, what's special is that i wrote dairy in my QQ zone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 07:02:46 |Display all floors
I used to write in my diaries, but since my mom accidentally read my secretive diaries...I decided to write it on my computer with password protection. haha

I really enjoy writing it, at least once or twice a week, it will be interesting to read them when I am older. Also I know that my life will not be un-witnessed because of this.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 11:03:05 |Display all floors
sometimes

i just write when i would like to write something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 14:42:59 |Display all floors

echinese

echineselearning service has following additional benefits  
  Professional and uncompromising standards.
  Flexibility and convenience.
  Students can learn Chinese at any time at their own convenience wherever they want. It is safe because children don't have to travel to physical locations to take Chinese lessons.
  Customized Chinese lessons according to each student's Chinese level, capability and pace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 21:59:27 |Display all floors
I really love writing diary. Some days ago, I read my diary written in the days of preparing college entrance exams to my friends. They thought it a good idea to write down something because we will foget most of the things happened then but the things will lie on the paper forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 10:20:23 |Display all floors
I tried to write dairy when I was a middle school student. And about 5 years ago, I began to write blog. It’s a free place, no one compel me to write with a theme, no one knows who I am. I just write what’s I want, what’s I feel, happiness, sadness, lost, gains. Blog companies me for a long time, especially during the period I didn’t have a job, I just stayed at home, put hands on the keyboard, expressing my feelings, describing the future. Words can pacify me. When sorrow expressed by words, it’s not just sorrow, and also some kind of beauty. It’s a wonderful feeling. I like writing, I like to recall the past time through the words i :)left.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 19:22:34 |Display all floors
I use Douban.com  to write my diary at least once a week.
By this way I recalled what happened and also wrote down my feelings to express myself, especial when i'm down.
still a long way to strive...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.