Author: helenjh1984

Do you like writing Diary or..........? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 10:31:51 |Display all floors

a diary serves a friend

Sample TextSample Text
                       A Diary Serves a Friend
       when a primary school studnet , I was force to keep diaries in Chinese. At that time,all the copies are of the same content, home, play,and weather. years later,now , when I am an English teacher with a high school in my hometown, I only put my hearts to papers when I feel something bad or good. When I've got a sense of pride and achievement, when I feel lonely, when I am depressed and feel down and lose interest and confidence in life.  
       since my junior year I fell into the habit of write my mind on the Internet, hoping to share it with a stranger. Hope you can enjoy my writing and mind.
       Merry Christmas!!! a late greeting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 10:51:55 |Display all floors

that is very nice

all you said is very good type of expression of oneslf!and it could make you feel you could communicate with your soul and you ego!
everyone has his or her way to mitigate presure and express joy and feeling about everything that is so touchy!
wis you good time every day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 15:49:34 |Display all floors
I also wrote in the past.BUt the problem is,I can't keep on!I don't know how to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 16:01:59 |Display all floors
Writing diary?It only happens to me when I fall in love with someone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:06:18 |Display all floors

i like it

Writing diary is so good habit for us, i have written it for 14 years. at first, i dont like write the date,the weather, just report my feeling.i think date is man-made.and i usually write the diary once a month. but now, when i watch the diary again,it's so funny, the wrong words,the sadness and happiness, the unforgetable memory. so precious!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:43:48 |Display all floors
i wound like to write my dairy in english every day, but i can't keep up, i am very busy, i only insisted on for two weeks.now, i don't write it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 22:17:27 |Display all floors
aha ,i think it is a good habit . i always write dairy sometimes.and when i read it now,i think it is interesting

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.