Do you like writing Diary or..........? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 15:25:19 |Display all floors
sometimes~write something about my life to my space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 18:24:08 |Display all floors

c

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-14 18:42:23 |Display all floors
Objectively speaking,keeping a diary every day is a good habit for thoughts expressing,pressure releasing,emotion revealing ect.One whoes feeling is exquisite is encouraged to foster this hobby so as to help to settle many problems in daily life.
To master English skill entails our common great effort,so come on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 11:33:25 |Display all floors
a good habit, but it is far from me, :)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 15:10:38 |Display all floors
i have two blogs. one is share with my friends. one is for myself to keep a record what happened with me, i will read it when i 'm getting older.
it is not helps, but obstacles, not facilities but difficulties that make men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 16:27:04 |Display all floors
It's been such a long time since last time i wrote my diary in notebook that I can't even remember what was I feeling like when I write down every piece of my daily life.
For now, I have my own camera and I prefer to take photos for recording my mood. Once I have time, i'll present to all of you my picture diary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 11:04:33 |Display all floors

Yes!

I like writing dairy, too, but I write it not everyday. When I feel happy/despressed or something happened, I will write something on my blog. Here I write dairy since I want to exercise my English writing, keep my vacabulary. On my own blog I will write in Chinese, haha~
I think writing is a good way to catharsis. It could keep you peace after you annoyed.
So writing go on ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.