Author: helenjh1984

Do you like writing Diary or..........? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-30 10:13:19 |Display all floors
I write the daily for a long time before , but now . i have no time to do that ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 13:15:39 |Display all floors
Sometimes I do that in my QQ space, telling my friends how's going on lately. Most are about positive aspects.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 13:46:13 |Display all floors
I wrote the Daily for five years from the middle school days. During that time, the Daily  was my most faithful  friend. But I never write Daily nowadays, the day is so boring. Working, watching films and sleeping are my whole life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 16:23:51 |Display all floors
I seldom write the daily,though I am the kind of easy to forget.I don't want to remember the sorrow,and I think the happy things have the vivid time,so I don't write any daily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 16:26:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cambyzju at 2008-10-30 13:46
I wrote the Daily for five years from the middle school days. During that time, the Daily  was my most faithful  friend. But I never write Daily nowadays, the day is so boring. Working, watching fi ...

it is DIARY, not Daily.....

Darling, I Always Remember You = DIARY
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 16:27:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by helenjh1984 at 2008-10-18 12:34
Do you like writing diary? I usually write my diary when i am in school life, After i was graduated from university, i like to write my feeling or my opinion about my life on my Blog. what about yo ...

Sorry,i don't  write diary now,once i wanted to write,but had no silhingga.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 16:36:41 |Display all floors
when I was a student I felt that it was so boring to write dairy, unless the teacher did a homework assignment, I would never write one. Now, life is busy, we always feel tired to do that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.