Author: helenjh1984

Do you like writing Diary or..........? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-21 16:32:51 |Display all floors
once,I require myselfe to writing daily in english,but I cannot insist,so my english is badly today.
I want to improve my English in this forum,in the same time ,I like to make more friends here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-22 19:23:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nulijulie at 2008-10-20 21:26
i used to keeping dairy at least 4 per week. but now i don't usually write my feelings in my blog or qzone except on that day there is something special for me.
and i think this habit is very good ...

Really , it's good habit . I like write some feeling or happiness, sadness. it's enough for me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-24 14:04:16 |Display all floors
no, i have not this habit.
do as  i want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 09:59:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mattliao at 2008-10-24 14:04
no, i have not this habit.

Anyway, Thanks for post your comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-26 10:55:52 |Display all floors
yeah i love writing ,abt the daily experiences ,the things i learned,the sweet & hard memories,, : ) it gives a good feeling,,,
i think its better to quote some words here that""""Paper has more patience than people""""...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 18:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by azzaad at 2008-10-26 10:55
yeah i love writing ,abt the daily experiences ,the things i learned,the sweet & hard memories,, : ) it gives a good feeling,,,
i think its better to quote some words here that""&quo ...

I only want remember what happened in my life. Specially some good memories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 18:49:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by azzaad at 2008-10-26 10:55
i think its better to quote some words here that""&quo ...

I second this opinion.

I have a personal blog which i write on.  I find it easier for me to communicate with my friends from the USA so I don't write the same emails over and over again.  If they want to find out about what has been happening in my life, they can go to my blog and see.  

I also write in Blog and also my own Journal.  I like the smell of the paper and the ink on the paper. I am a bit strange, but I always have to write with the same pen, because when I am finished with the pen or the journal, I feel a sense of accomplishment.  In my physical journal i write about very personal things that I don't want anyone to see.  In my blog they are about things i am frustrated about or things that suprise me about my new life in china. :)

I think writing a journal makes me reflect on my life or what happens.. and even helps soothe my soul.. or think things through. It is a great tool for me to get my happiness, frustration, sadness out.

Maybe one day when i learn enough chinese I will write it in chinese. haha.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.