Views: 2894|Replies: 9

star to moon [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-14 16:47:48 |Display all floors
suddenly, the star become a moon, I 'm not a newer any more! thanks to CCTV,SBTV,WTO,WC.etc
Black eyes Black hair Yellow skin

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-14 16:49:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigoal at 2008-10-14 16:47
suddenly, the star become a moon, I 'm not a newer any more! thanks to CCTV,SBTV,WTO,WC.etc



WC?
Golden toilet in HK?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-14 16:54:02 |Display all floors
haha, you have to thanks friends here, too.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-14 17:11:33 |Display all floors

3kS

Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-14 16:54
haha, you have to thanks friends here, too.

3KS to all of  you. since I came here , I have felt my language power become stronger and stronger,like a toast been fired.
Black eyes Black hair Yellow skin

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-14 17:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigoal at 2008-10-14 17:11

3KS to all of  you. since I came here , I have felt my language power become stronger and stronger,like a toast been fired.

haha, you might be encouraged by people here. First I came here, I only read threads and posts, later I replied them, sooner I found people here are kind and easy to communicate. They give you good advice and they may have good piontview. We can learn a lot from them., not only language, but also our life.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-10-14 17:27:24 |Display all floors

excellent

Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-10-14 17:18

haha, you might be encouraged by people here. First I came here, I only read threads and posts, later I replied them, sooner I found people here are kind and easy to communicate. They give you go ...

Yes,even when I talked here for the first time, many hot hearts come  and greet to me, I felt happy and excited
Black eyes Black hair Yellow skin

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-14 17:30:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigoal at 2008-10-14 17:27

Yes,even when I talked here for the first time, many hot hearts come  and greet to me, I felt happy and excited

Most of us share the same situation with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.