Author: yuan_zcen

Chinese farmers' income to be doubled [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-13 15:56:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-13 15:08


i can't agree with you more

& you know lostar have not learn about the world

Yes, I know loststar is busy thinking of the new thread recently.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-13 16:01:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-10-13 15:56

Yes, I know loststar is busy thinking of the new thread recently.



Yes,you are correct.

i am blind on worldwide news.

I donot know why.

Maybe My historical records are not as good as others.

So i feel poor to prove my thread.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-13 16:03:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-10-13 15:56

Yes, I know loststar is busy thinking of the new thread recently.



You can rise up a new topic as what is your schedule on CD forum.

Maybe this will be hot.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-13 16:04:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-10-13 16:01



Yes,you are correct.

i am blind on worldwide news.

I donot know why.

Maybe My historical records are not as good as others.

So i feel poor to prove my thread.

You don't need to feel that way. Can't you see you have a strong supporter?
I will fully support you in your new thread.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-10-13 16:08:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-10-13 16:03



You can rise up a new topic as what is your schedule on CD forum.

Maybe this will be hot.

Thanks. I will appreciate if you can message me the new topic. It is really a good topic!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-13 16:15:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-10-13 16:04

You don't need to feel that way. Can't you see you have a strong supporter?
I will fully support you in your new thread.



Thanks,Maria.

Increasing friends also are widened  the road here.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-10-13 16:18:08 |Display all floors
You do realize that 683 RMB per year is less than 100 USD per year, or under 1/3 the income the World Bank considers absolute poverty, i.e., a dollar a day.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.