Author: yuan_zcen

IMF: worst financial crisis since 1930s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-10 11:43:07 |Display all floors

Reply #17 renegadedog9's post

Hey! You are back.

very quiet nowadays!

Anyway, i do agree with you mr. renegadedog!
However as the urbanization rate goes better, the larger farm size would make life better in the rural regions.
and the road, rail, power, links will cause a lot of changes.

it takes time for PROGRESS to filter downwards.
and it would take quite some time before average living standards will match Amerikan or British Club due to shortage of  per capita resources.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 11:45:18 |Display all floors

Reply #21 yuan_zcen's post

Mr. Obama rhetorics is going to make the Amerikan Public Opinion goes to 1929's great depression politics.

Liquidate those bas-tards......

Mc Cain talks smarter, and seems to have better knowledge.
Obama uses "hate" methods. (he forgets the kind of economy the United States chosed to be in)

Green DRagon
Analyst

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 11:46:34 |Display all floors

Let's see whether the Indonesian politicians....

...is going to use pacifying methods.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 03:07:45 |Display all floors
Yuan,

China lacks international respect because it doesn't do anything to gain it. China's popularity worldwide is consistent with people viewing China neutrally on average. I'm really not very concerned about global attitudes on the US, no other country is more routinely bashed in a host of media (most of it state-run) than the US.

If you think the US wouldn't help China, you're very misinformed about history. I'm not going to run through this again, I've gone through all the times the US has bailed out China (often at huge risk) and I'm not in the mood to write another giant post about it. Go look it up on Wikipedia.

Finally, the US economy has been growing by 2.7%. That beats the average of Japan for about two decades and the long run average of a few European countries and almost all of their averages from 1990 on. So, no, the US economy hasn't been sinking.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 05:48:10 |Display all floors

Help Where It's Needed

China should indeed help the West - ON THE SAME BASIS that the West HELPED Asian nations during the Asian Crisis - that was not so long ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-11 09:20:38 |Display all floors
Well, since China wasn't really part of that, it only ate secondary effects and its approach to solving it mimicked the policies of the IMF anyhow, I don't see why China would care
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2008-10-11 09:32:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.