Author: chindragon

Are European girls more beautiful than Chinese girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-23 00:28:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chindragon at 2008-7-22 19:14

By the way,   I have had Swedish girlfriends,  a Dutch girlfriend,  French and German girlfriends ( I travelled a lot ),  therefore I obviously like European girls a lot.

But I have also had ...

Wow, you have been whoring around a lot.

Stereotyping must be a bad habit of yours. You have only named two continents type of girls. What I have seen is opposite of what you have seen. It tells me so much about yourself that you have not been around enough to judge and criticize.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 00:50:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisaaron at 2008-7-22 20:44
in my opnion. european girls are more beautiful than chinese girls before 18 . chinese girls seem not to grow up yet before this age , like a green apple.
european and chinese girls at a same leve ...

That is quite true.

The problem is that as the European girls grow up,   they tend to lose their soft feminine features,  and they become ugly,  like Britney Spears as she grew older.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 01:09:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-7-22 13:47

Why do Chinese people think that European girls are more beautiful than Chinese girls?

Why do Chinese girls always try to have plastic surgery to look like European girls?

This ...

I can understand that as China becomes a rich developed country like Japan and Korea,  as more Chinese people travel around the world like Japanese and Korean people,  Chinese people will gradually become more knowledgeable about international standards of beauty,  Chinese people will become more confident and proud of being Chinese,  and Chinese people will start realizing that Chinese girls are very beautiful indeed,  and that there is no need for Chinese girls to have surgery to try to look like European girls.

We should start a movement to educate Chinese people,   Chinese people should be proud of being Chinese.

Chinese people should be proud of Chinese beauty.

We should start a website,  something like " anti- Hollywood.com ",  to tell the Chinese people that Chinese girls are beautiful,  as beautiful as American girls,  even more beautiful than American girls,  and that Chinese girls should stop trying to have plastic surgery to look like American Hollywood girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 02:06:49 |Display all floors
There is a saying....."One man's garbage is another man's treasure"...and vice versa!    :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 02:11:46 |Display all floors
Chinese ladies are smart people....it is doubtful that they need to be educated by a stranger!   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 05:02:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-7-23 02:11
Chinese ladies are smart people....it is doubtful that they need to be educated by a stranger!   :)

I am Chinese myself,  so I know the traditional Chinese mentality.

Growing up as a kid,  I can still remember my old Chinese auntie who was ignorant  and uneducated,  and only spoke a little bit of Swedish,  and my old auntie used to think that the white Swedish people were superior to us Chinese people,  and that the white Swedish girls were more beautiful than Chinese girls,  and all that because my old Chinese auntie was so ignorant.

We always laughed at my old Chinese auntie,  and we always tried to explain to her that we,   Chinese people were not inferior to the white Swedish people,  and that the white Swedish girls were not more beautiful than Chinese girls.

Because my old Chinese auntie was so ignorant,  whenever she met a Chinese girl with a bigger,  longer crooked nose,   my auntie used to say, "  that Chinese girl has a big long nose like a Swedish girl,  that Chinese girl is so pretty like a white Swedish girl".

The problem is ignorance.

As I said,  we need to launch a campaign to educate Chinese people,  to make Chinese people proud of being Chinese,  to make Chinese people believe in themselves,  to believe that Chinese people are equal to European people,  and that Chinese girls are as beautiful as European girls,  even more beautiful than European girls,   and that there is no need for Chinese girls to have surgery to try to look like European girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-23 09:40:54 |Display all floors

Reply #50 seneca's post

I have heard other people love their Mother in public and in the same praise their country or the peoples, Asia African many people sing praises of their country and say they are proud to be one of them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.