Author: chindragon

Are European girls more beautiful than Chinese girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-22 17:53:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by excitation at 2008-7-22 17:08
Some chinese girls are attractive, more the northern women, Cantonese seem to have too big of heads and faces.
As for Euro women being better looking, well, if you look at international models, ve ...

Most international models work for Western model agencies and Western publications,  therefore they are obviously European models,  this does not mean that European girls are more beautiful than Chinese girls.

On the contrary,  Chinese girls are more beautiful than European girls because the European girls noses are too big and too long and crooked,  and furthermore,   the European girls faces have very sharp angular features which make the European girls look more like men ( or ugly tranvestites ) than girls.

Chinese girls are more beautiful than European girls because Chinese girls do not have big ugly noses,  and Chinese girls do not look like men.

Chinese girls have beautiful soft feminine faces,   and Chinese girls look  really cute and sexy.

Chinese girls have beautiful small almond eyes,  they do not have big ugly eyes like the European girls.

You can ask everybody,  ask  English men,  French men,  American men,   they will tell you that Chinese girls are more beautiful than European girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 18:33:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cherry_me at 2008-7-22 15:27

First, these girls are adult, so they have right to make a decision.
I just want to remind them that health is the most important thing but not face.
Second, both Chinese girls and European gi ...

If it is true that both Chinese girls and European girls can be beautiful,  why do most Chinese people seem to believe that only European girls are beautiful,  and why do so many Chinese girls try to have surgery to look like European girls?

The problem is obviously ignorance.

Most Chinese people are ignorant about what the international beauty standards are around the world.

Most Chinese people do not know that a big long nose is ugly.

Most Chinese people do not know that small almond eyes are very sexy.

We should start a mass campaign to educate more Chinese people and to acquaint them with international standards of beauty.

I bet that most Chinese people did not find the Chinese girl who won last year's Miss Universe competition very beautiful,   because most Chinese people do not think that Chinese girls are beautiful,   and most Chinese people
are completely ignorant of international standards of beauty.

We should start a website to educate the Chinese people and to teach the Chinese people that Chinese girls are beautiful,  that Chinese girls are more beautiful than European girls,   and to stop having surgery to try to look like European girls.

[ Last edited by chindragon at 2008-7-22 06:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 18:38:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 19:04:25 |Display all floors
Correction's mindset and his mischievous and confusing doing very matched to his avatar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 19:05:54 |Display all floors
this is a fake theme, such a comparison is really nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 19:14:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cikawasay at 2008-7-22 18:38
to Correction: LOL with your pics, but as an european, I say you are not fair because you take european girls as US girls: its makes a big difference!

By the way,   I have had Swedish girlfriends,  a Dutch girlfriend,  French and German girlfriends ( I travelled a lot ),  therefore I obviously like European girls a lot.

But I have also had Chinese girlfriends,  a Korean girlfriend,  Thailand, Phillipines and Brazilian girlfriends ,  as I have lived in many different countries.

My biggest regrets are never having had the chance to have a Japanese girlfriend,  or Polish or  Russian girlfriends.   Russian girls are really beautiful with their small straight noses.

Actually,   the Swedish and the Dutch girls are also very beautiful because  Swedish and Dutch girls tend to have beautiful small straight noses,  like all those famous Swedish movie stars.

Whereas  the Italian and the  Indian girls  tend to have big long ugly crooked noses,   which is why I never tried to date any of the ugly Indian girls with their big long ugly crooked noses whom I have met during my travels.

Having travelled to so many countries,  and having met so many girls of all different nationalities,   I am in a good position to state that,  on the whole,  generally speaking,  I would say that Chinese girls would tend to be more beautiful than European girls.

[ Last edited by chindragon at 2008-7-22 07:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 20:03:40 |Display all floors
Surely what is important is how Women see themselves , who cares what men think as long as the woman is happy with her own looks , there is only a problem if the woman has low self esteem , remember there is no such thing as an ugly woman only ones with low self esteem :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.