Author: chindragon

Are European girls more beautiful than Chinese girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-22 14:35:14 |Display all floors

Chindragon

By "educated" and "uneducated" what do you really mean? Many girls who take plastic surgery are university graduates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 14:52:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by donkeyrider at 2008-7-22 14:35
By "educated" and "uneducated" what do you really mean? Many girls who take plastic surgery are university graduates.

By " educated ",  I mean that the Chinese girls should have more knowledge,  they should know,  and be familiar with the international,  generally accepted standards of beauty around the world.

Now,  if a Chinese girl spoke several international languages such as French, Italian or Spanish,  and if the Chinese girl had travelled and lived in several countries around the world,  the " educated " Chinese girl would know what the generally accepted international standards of beauty are,  and the Chinese girl would realize that she is beautiful by international standards,  and she would stop having surgery to make her nose bigger and longer.

In America,  white American girls are more likely to have plastic surgery to make their noses smaller,   because a smaller nose is more beautiful.

Chinese girls are ignorant and " uneducated" ,  because the Chinese girls do not know that a big long crooked nose is considered very ugly by generally accepted international standards of beauty.

[ Last edited by chindragon at 2008-7-22 03:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 15:27:49 |Display all floors

my opinion

Originally posted by chindragon at 2008-7-22 13:19
I have been losing sleep over this problem lately.

Why do Chinese people think that European girls are more beautiful than Chinese girls?

Why do Chinese girls always try to have plastic surge ...

First, these girls are adult, so they have right to make a decision.
I just want to remind them that health is the most important thing but not face.
Second, both Chinese girls and European girls are beautiful,just in different ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 16:36:12 |Display all floors
I always liked Chinese (Asian) much more than Western as Born Abroad Chinese myself.
and that will always be this way lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 16:56:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2008-7-22 16:36
I always liked Chinese (Asian) much more than Western as Born Abroad Chinese myself.
and that will always be this way lol.

you hv seen them as u lived there before ( in EU)

so u trust your tasty views
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 17:08:07 |Display all floors
Some chinese girls are attractive, more the northern women, Cantonese seem to have too big of heads and faces.
As for Euro women being better looking, well, if you look at international models, very few are Asian, or Chinese.

What culture doesn't like big eyes, long legs, sexy hips?

Overall, euro women have sexier languages, sexier clothes, sexier cars, sexy personalities.
But again, there are a lot of good looking Asians in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-22 17:50:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chindragon at 2008-7-22 13:19
I have been losing sleep over this problem lately.

Why do Chinese people think that European girls are more beautiful than Chinese girls?

Why do Chinese girls always try to have plastic surge ...

4 posts,

registered today

if that's not a new fashion of forum troll.....

I'd say that's very very very shallow post, every race has beauty and ugliness, people who bother with such problems are either too naive or intelligence challenged

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.