Author: chinadaily

Your stories about 30 years of reform [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-13 22:43:39 |Display all floors
more moeny than before, and live is good than before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 22:28:24 |Display all floors
I am 25 years old, so I have gone through most part of 30 years' reform and opening up. We are not aware of the changes quite a lot, because the changes have permeated into our lives gradually rather than suddenly. But the changes are indeed great and exciting.
    When I was a little kid, I was always greedy for delicious food and pretty clothes because my parents had to take household financial situation into account. But at present, we can even have a trip to some scenic spots and we don't have to consider much of money issue. It results from the nationwide reform, helping my father change his work from  a state-owned enterprise to some freelance work. This gives him much opportunities to bring his ability into full play, thus making him raise the whole family better than 20 years ago.
    That is just an example of my own experience. It can be seen that the reform has made common people enjoy its success. Reform helps people change their emphasis from collectivism to individualism, which positively stimulates them to display their capabilities and improve their skills. It directly leads common people to make a fortune and live a better life. I don't want to show off my father's talent but sincerely appreciate benefits from the wise strategy of communist party.
    As for me, it is right the time to seek a job. I hope to work in a foreign company or joint-venture, although it is hard to realize my wish in such a tough economic circumstances now. However, it is admitted that 30 years ago the graduates at the same age of us didn't have the idea of working in foreign companies. Those ideas have emerged since our government put into practice the opening up stategy in 1978. We young generation undouvtedly benefit from those positive policies, which give us many opportunities to pursue our career differently from our parents.
    It is a shame that some traditional virtues lost in the process of reform and opening up. Not only do we need to promote our material life but also have to keep those virtues passed on. It is the obligation of our young generation, and it proves our advancement in spiritual aspect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-23 15:44:23 |Display all floors
birdrao Post time: 2008-10-10 10:51
Yes.Reform have beening huge change about our life.When i am 7 old in 1991,i have no money to buy so ...

my dear what's sock mean?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.