Author: chinadaily

Your stories about 30 years of reform [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-9 16:10:58 |Display all floors
There are many huge changes taken in our courty, the most thing i think is the trasportation,especial the air plane,you can get form the one place to anther with seval hours in china !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-9 18:55:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-10-8 15:40
And before that and since, there's always been plenty of home grown dealers.

Maybe, and with that "home grown dealers" China still managed to have 1/4 of world's GDP.

Only after thugs (the same that shipped to Australia) reached our land, our palace and peaceful life destroyed, by their canon boats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 00:31:04 |Display all floors
30 Years of incredible and amazing scientific and technological achievements!

There has been tremedous progress in every field:

Just look at China's space program -- how amazing in such a short period of time!

Just examine China's Nuclear program -- how incredible that China has managed to do this despite western hindrence.

Just look at the way the nation has been lifted out of poverty -- an achievement beyond compare.

Just look at the way has been made a role model to all developing countries.

Just look at the inspiration China has been to the underdeveloped countries who have been kept in virtual slavery by the west for centuries.

Man, we could go on and on!
I really am proud of this fantastic country.
I hope that I can live for another 50 years to see the amazing things that we will do as a nation.

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-10-10 12:33 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 04:16:43 |Display all floors

Just Repeat the Winning Formula

The winning formula requires hard work and smart work, to reduce cost so that China becomes, in industry after industry, the lowest cost producer of quality products.  

That is the best platform for long term development.   Western economies are built on smoke and mirrors (essentially "You sell me your smelly dirty sock for $100,000 and I'll trade you my used condom for an identical $100,000; and lo and behold the GDP is $200,000 higher!! - and leverage that 4,000% to get to CDS, the highest level of "financial sophistication).  China's is grounded on actual production of real goods that folks around teh globe want and need.  

Maybe mundane, maybe uninteresting, but solid and well grounded in reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 05:59:49 |Display all floors

30 years of reform

and all I got was a job making this stupid shirt.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 06:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-10-7 20:33
30 Years of reform, 100 years late ?

Good point.....

Australia, 200 hundred years of development but still way behind of china, as china drives you can't even see the rear lights..... hahahahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 06:36:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-10-7 11:55
2008 is the 30th anniversary of China's reform and opening up, which has brought about huge changes to the country. Please share your stories about the changes in your life. Pictures that can tell  ...

THere are many postives and negatives.

Today I'd like to talk about negatives that might impact on China's society.
The negative impact are the effects of Middle and Upper Class children being spoiled by their family and this is a very serious problem in China due to the one-child policy.

If no measures and resolutions are in place these children would one day spoil the country once the current gov retires as they are the next generation inheriting the cpc

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.