Author: 55555terry

What Is Wrong With Chinese Football [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-10 15:35:57 |Display all floors
Yesterday our teacher said that the players of national team had no responsibility.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 15:39:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by silvapirlo at 2008-10-10 15:35
Yesterday our teacher said that the players of national team had no responsibility.....

exactly, in their eyes, only money is most important,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 11:54:10 |Display all floors

grassroots football in china

need to highlight this there is question mark? Grassroots football in china to check latest website www.terrysingh.spaces.live.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-13 14:20:53 |Display all floors
Sometimes i feel perplexed. Many frends and  people i know  play football or basketball well, but they are not a member of the school team.  Mostly, they select the players base on physical constitution, but not the skill. I think that is why

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-14 16:25:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-10-10 15:25

are u kidding us "china hv a lot in common with england"??

do u know of Dong in MU? but he has been back to china football club...
except for him, do u know China SUN who pl ...

Both teams are full of 'big stars' of their respective continents, who never gel as a team very well.

I mean, who has heard of any qatari players?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-14 16:27:00 |Display all floors
They come off sentry duty
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 01:19:00 |Display all floors

Chinese Footballers Are Not Mentally & Technically Strong

It is dissapointing to say the Chinese Footballers does not have the Winning Mentality.

Bruce Lee should be the exemplary global Chinese figure for the team to build the Non-Losing Mentality.
He has shown that smaller physique easily overcome naturally bigger European or African player provided the individuals has that mentality to constantly improve to become The Best in the World.

Bruce has shown that match testing with others is to improve self performance & becoming a legend.
Bruce has also shown that teamwork is important for progressing to the next level.

On global football level, we could see smaller physique persons have become legend like Diego Maradona or Lionel Messi (both typically less than 1.7m) even Pele is not tall in Brazilian team.

However,I can't believe the Chinese Footballers have this mentality at all.
They are more centred on egoism & short-term selfish gain.

The Chinese Football Association need to set within certain timeline:
1. Become Best Asian team (example 2014).
2. Then be the Best in the World (2018).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.