Author: ouyangdan

Is China the greatest civilization that has ever existed in the universe? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-5 14:46:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by byronious at 2008-10-5 13:22
If China doesn't need Westerners, then China should give back all its pirated copies of Windows.

I actually agree with you!
Surprised?

We should stop using Microsoft crap, even though most of the code has been written by Chinese and Indian programmers, and write our own operating system. Why accept junk? It is just another form of imperialism that has entrapped people around the world.

Even Linux is better than Microsoft crap!

India and China should get all their people out of Silicon Valley and all American institutions!
Why work for the ungrateful west?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 15:37:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 16:46:58 |Display all floors
O.P is stupid like my ---- to post this thread! When Chinese people  contrived their own characters, your fathers were mating with orangs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-5 19:41:30 |Display all floors

Reply #26 seneca's post

Yeah but I was trying to invoke thought provoking conversation rather than a slanging match. There are also ancient cities in Ethiopia and Zimbabwe. We can't neglect the Mayans, Incas or that race of people from Peru...can't remember what they were called but it began with "H" I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 08:59:11 |Display all floors
in my opinion... I think Chinese shouldn't care what the rest of the world thinks of life here in China.  Many times when I watch American movies with my friends... they are shocked... "IS THAT THE WAY IT IS IN AMERICA??"  I have to explain... and say...."well... maybe..." or no! Or yes...
Every country has their bad things and good things... no country should be compared to other countries... we're all different.  I hope that sometime soon that Chinese can be confident about their country and not so sensitive.  Bad things happen everywhere... and good things happen in China too!
China and the West in a Comic Strip.
http://www.mandmx.com
欢迎您们来!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 20:55:24 |Display all floors

Reply #29 magnus1977's post

Yes, good an bad happen everywhere. Please try pointing that out to some of our more voiciferous pro-China posters who can't see the forest for the trees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-6 22:56:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.