Views: 108865|Replies: 763

Diary of October,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-3 09:33:30 |Display all floors
Thursday, October 3, 2008
National day holidays
I bought the ticket two days ago and the bus was started to come at 7am, so I asked one motor driver that I got his number for I once hired him to drive me to another city, he came timely at 6.30am and I caught the bus, and I arrived at the capital of my hometown at 11.00am.
I didn’t like the city, I bought some fruit in the bus station, and I put some into the bag, the seller said:” it is a little to be RMB12, so you may buy RMB12 so that I don’t have to give you back the extra charge.” I thought it was a little, so I agreed with that. But she put a big fruit into the bag, I was annoyed for her way of making that money.
I called brother and he went home too, he worked at hometown and it is very near for him to go home. After I got off the bus, I bought the return ticket, and to my surprise, it was RMB80 for me to go back and it is was 85 for the return ticket, I asked the reception:” Why RMB5 more for return ticket, it is unfair, it is a small city but the price is more than big city, why is that?” She even didn’t look up her head, said rudely:” I don’t know, don’t’ ask me.” I was more annoy for her impoliteness , wandering what is wrong with that city people.
I arrived at the town, I bought the meat, and another thing surprised me, at Nanhai, the chicken is RMB7.5 per jing, but in my hometown, it is RMB12. RMB4.5 difference and it is the poor city. The people is poor but the price is high, it is hard to survival.
I arrived at my home at 12pm, and I saw my mother standing at the door and waiting for me. I was happy to see her. I was hungry and I ate some conjee. Second younger brother is a cooker and his cooking is delicious, and he was already arrived at home, I asked him to cook and he did, I really like the food he cooked.
Mother made dim sum as she knew that I will be back. I ate it and I chatted with my family, I was happy, I saw my mother that recovered from the sickness and I was happy, I asked my father and uncle, and was told that they will back very soon.
I saw father, he got more white hair and I felt a bit sad, he said he isn’t in good condition for he worried to much, I told him that don’t worry and rest more. I felt the responsibility on my shoulder that I should offer more materials to my family and to offer them better life.
I looked at mother and father, they got a happy marriage life and I have never saw they are quarreled with each other, even that they life is a hard life but they are happy. I bought the tonic for them and my parents were very happy, and so I am happy.
Mother started to worry about me, for my marriage, I promised her that I will get marry next year, I said it but I am not sure about it, just want to release her worry.
At home, I didn’t need to do anything, mother arranged everything for me, I felt rather rest and it is worth of the money and time for coming back.
Mother always with me when I am home, and brother went back at the first day for he have not day off but need to go back to work at night as cooker, I was happy for he is studying on cooking and is going to get a certificate of that.
Time flies very fast, and it was the time for coming back. I went to the town and I saw one classmate’s mother, she is old and I asked her:” Where are you going?” she said she went to live with another son. I was confused and she told me that her daughter-in-law treats her badly and can’t live with her, so she have to go to another son’s place for living. She was sad and weak, during the way to the capital of the city, she told me very bad thing that her daughter-in-law treated her unfair.
I was so pity that I know each family has its problem and I am so lucky that I have warm and happy family and I don’t need to worry and think too much about my family, I paid for the bus charge for me, and she hold my hand all the time, didn’t let it go.
I left after her another son picked her up from the bus station, and at that time a friend called me, and invited me for lunch, I agreed and I put my belongings to the safekeeping desk and I went with him for the lunch.
The food that provided by the restaurant isn’t good for eating, and maybe that is the reason why so few customers in that restaurant, still thanks for his kindness and invitation, when it was the time for leaving, I went back to the bus station.
Again at the bus station, the bus was late and I asked the services, the lady showed her cold face to me and said rudely:” I don’t know when the bus come and you should wait.” And I remember one sentence:” Most of the time the doorman acts like the chairman.”
It is say that the bus start at 1.40pm but actually it is a t 2pm and when I arrived at my dorm, it was already 7pm, it was a long time as the bus didn’t’ go through the express way.
I came back and started to work, October is a busy month for me.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:03:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-10-3 09:33
Thursday, October 3, 2008
National day holidays
I bought the ticket two days ago and the bus was started to come at 7am, so I asked one motor driver that I got his number for I once hired him to  ...

since you have promised your mum to get married next year

& if you still can't find someone,

get married to me for 3-6 months temporarily,

& after tell your mum your marriage did not work out well

after that, no more pressure
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:06:00 |Display all floors

On chicken, RMB12

per jing/kattie is sooooooooooooooo expensive

ours here in $6 per KG, Kong jing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:17:24 |Display all floors

Reply #2 caringhk's post

What? My mother will kill you, I am for sure.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:18:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-3 10:06 AM
per jing/kattie is sooooooooooooooo expensive

ours here in $6 per KG, Kong jing

$? US dollar? That is expensive.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:26:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-10-3 10:17
What? My mother will kill you, I am for sure.

Hope you find your solution..................

Will your mum use Wong Fei Hong knife???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 10:26:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-10-3 10:18

$? US dollar? That is expensive.

Nope, ~Yuan12/kg

why pay in USD???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.