Views: 2094|Replies: 7

Are you for or against her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-25 16:05:13 |Display all floors
A new mother with an eye for a business opportunity amid the poison milk scandal has stirred controversy by offering to breast-feed other children - at a price.

The 32-year-old woman surnamed Huang said she is producing more milk than her 3-month-old son can consume, so she is offering to sell the surplus, straight from the source, for 300 yuan ($44) a day.
Huang, who lives in Chengdu, capital of Sichuan province, said she had received about 30 phone calls from prospective clients as of Sunday, but had had no takers.

"My husband fully supports for me on this," she said.

She said she would prefer customers to live with her, or rent a house nearby, which could cost about 1,000 yuan a month, to allow their babies to benefit from the freshness of the milk.

"Human milk should be consumed within half an hour, as it starts to turn after that," she said.

Otherwise they could leave their children with her for the day.

If prospective customers have doubts about her own health or the safety of her milk, Huang said she will go with them to the hospital for a comprehensive physical examination.

"I have plenty of milk and my baby can't take it all," she said in her online advertisement under the name "Bushisgood", a pseudonmym used by her nephew, who placed the ad on the Tianyaclub.com bulletin board on Saturday.

"Every day, I have to dispose of more than 2 kg of milk, which is a great pity," Huang said.

She said she had read of "nannies in some southern cities such as Shenzhen, who earned more than 18,000 yuan a month".

"I have enough to feed two more children," she said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:14:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-9-25 16:05
A new mother with an eye for a business opportunity amid the poison milk scandal has stirred controversy by offering to breast-feed other children - at a price.

The 32-year-old woman surnamed Hu ...

in the past, prince/princess got lots of nannies to feed them milk

shld a good thing be wasted???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:19:56 |Display all floors
Everyone can gets what he/she needs. The new mother needs money, and other babies may need the "mom's milk".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:22:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:32:12 |Display all floors
I am for her. Breast milk is best for babies when there is no substitute for it. But I think the woman wants to make a big fortune. 300 Yuan a day is expensive!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-26 11:55:28 |Display all floors
I hate to grow baby

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-27 14:21:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-9-25 17:22

I am for her !

Why only children ?

But your big mouth is not available for her nipples:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.