Author: mariame

Too few women in top posts in China! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-9-25 14:06:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-9-25 13:52



Real men do not enjoy what you listed.

I felt hurt. You cannot guess what a man's thinking about!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 14:10:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-9-25 14:06

I felt hurt. You cannot guess what a man's thinking about!



no guessing as I am a MAN.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 14:13:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-9-25 13:53


Read Deng was so happy to leave office with his bag & smile waving his bye bye



Deng would enjoy his family,such as touching&kissing his grandchilds.

How about Mrs.Wu?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 14:19:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-9-25 14:13



Deng would enjoy his family,such as touching&kissing his grandchilds.

How about Mrs.Wu?



Mrs Wu also have many relatives with children

or she can pick up some from the streets
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 14:38:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-9-25 14:19



Mrs Wu also have many relatives with children

or she can pick up some from the streets



How about you?
would u have an interest to accompany this great lady?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 14:41:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-9-25 14:38



How about you?
would u have an interest to accompany this great lady?


i think she did many good for the benefit of China!!!

i doubt i have yuan fen to meet her
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-9-25 15:18:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-9-25 14:41


i think she did many good for the benefit of China!!!

i doubt i have yuan fen to meet her



Buddha said,"try your best Yuan,then get your best Fen"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.