Author: mariame

Shopping online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-23 15:04:51 |Display all floors
I like it . And I am an online store owner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-23 15:28:19 |Display all floors
shopping online isn't a bad thing, for its low price and save your time. but an important thing is you should
choose a good credit shop, you can see the seller's credit on the web page,if their credit is reach a high level,
i will consider buy his productions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 12:56:38 |Display all floors
i myself also have a online store,
i'm quite sure about the quality of my products.
well, i think online shopping has its disvatanges as mentioned above,
however, you like it or not, it is developing very quickly.
it's a kind of trend you cannot reject.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 14:11:12 |Display all floors
I love shopping online, because it changed my consummer attitude: I can compare what is the best product, the cheapest, and, the more important, I always read review from other consummers before buy: for me, internet bring a progress in the relation between consummer and seller: before, you had to trust the seller, and hope the seller dont fool you. Of course in most of case, he was fooling you. Now, I see other consummer pro and cons, so I can decide more seriously.

I have experience with seller from USA, England, France, German, Italia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, India.
For me the best sellers are in Japan: always good communication and well packaged, US and England are good in online selling too. France and German have a lot of excellent products, but both are not as open to international transaction like US en England. I already bought more than 500 items online. Good experience, excepted from china: 4 transactions with different sellers, 4 times I was dumped with crooks, fake or item  different with what I choosed....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 14:20:38 |Display all floors
I dare not say that I love shppping online, Gosh I will tell that so far I bought many books from online store without any problem since that freight and charge to be paid at destination.
By the way, beside books, I buy nothing online.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 14:24:41 |Display all floors
NO NEED FOR ME

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-29 15:21:57 |Display all floors
Bought iPod, computer accessories etc online

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.