Author: souvenir

Do you prefer meat or vegetable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-24 13:53:48 |Display all floors
Perhaps I am a little bit of oddity, actually I just prefer one kinda food for a special period. For instance, I liked beef from Feb to Apr, after then, I would never eat it again. For now, I like shrimp.... I dont know when is the while for vegetable....
all are very happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 15:46:54 |Display all floors
got the id from one of my friends......
i prefer seafood,and ,it is simple to make .just braise is ok,but it si very delicious................in a fact ,i am in a good shape...never   be on a diet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 17:08:19 |Display all floors

I prefer vegetable to meat. But no meat for long time is really not good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 19:13:59 |Display all floors
I think meat contains more energy than vegetable. As a young man, in my opinion, enough meat is necessary.  Vegetable can provide us some vitamins, which are indispensable for us. Therefore, my conclusion is
that enough meat and some vegetables are a good meal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 21:45:55 |Display all floors
vegetable best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 09:02:47 |Display all floors
Seems can not believed that I rejected any meat when I was a kid, the taste of meat made me feel sick, but now, they are OK to me, but just OK not like, all the times, i prefer vetagables.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-27 12:45:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-9-22 10:35
I'm a person who cannot live without eating meat every day. If I don't have meat dish a day, I feel there's sth. lost. However I'm quite slim and don't need to worry about my weight, perhaps it's b ...

Both vegetable and meet i liked.If some day do not eat meet,never mind.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.