Do you prefer meat or vegetable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-24 10:10:11 |Display all floors
both

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 10:17:20 |Display all floors
everything delicious is OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 10:20:32 |Display all floors
I like vegetable.if i eat too much meat for a meal,i will be indigestion.and i want to keep fit,so vegetable is my indispensability food for meal.additional,fruit is my favourite food,too!^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 10:33:00 |Display all floors
either meat or vegatbale are benefit for us health, i like both of them, why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 10:58:39 |Display all floors
I prefer vegetable, but my Mom is doing great with cooking chichen, rib, and beef... every time she cooks, I can not help to eat too much,  really enjoy them....... but still I like vegetable, they are healthy food and good     for girl '  s skin  and body.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 11:37:01 |Display all floors
Each element could not be lacked, but i do like vegetables ,for it might make me feel stronger,fish and beef also my like

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-24 11:39:54 |Display all floors
i am just the same like the author,i am very silm but eat much ment on daily live.
i prefer aubergine and greengrocery most ,i also eat liver of pigs with the aim of  adding the steel ……

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.