Author: haizhng06

which kind do you belong to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-22 13:44:13 |Display all floors
   now , I undestand a saying :"Nobody can help you except yourself " , fate is decided by ourselves , though sometimes it is difficult to solve sth for oneself , we should learn to face , if so we wil become more stronger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-22 14:09:38 |Display all floors
our company does mainly website promotion , it just like taobao web , but the different is our customer most are foreigners . If you are interested in our website , you can try www.chinalovegifts.com, the another girl maybe more beatiful than me , but only four people in our company , I dont know the boss why do like this .
    yesterday I am sick and I ask for leave for one day , at noon , he ask my colleage call me and first invest us to have lunch about chaffy dish in a restarant  and say "you should eat better for your sick ", I really cant understand him . maybe he sees I feel dissatisfactory with his action .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-22 15:07:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-18 16:52
which kind do you belong to ? there are four conditions about work and mood , you can choose and say sth .
          first , high salary and happy though tired
         second , high salary bu ...

Firstly, I belong in the first one. Second, in your survey tired is in all of them so I would choose number one simply because whatever you choose tired will follow. I rather be tired with a high salary since a higher salary will satisfy my material needs which in turn keeps me secured and happy.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-22 15:09:33 |Display all floors
I am a student for a doctor degree. I don't know which choice I belong to. I just have a little subsidy given
by the university. Although I have a lot of freedom, I don't know if I am happy. Because I have to spend lots of time in studying. No one compel me to do that except myself, because if I don't work hard, I probably
can not graduate and learn any professional knowledge.
In a word, Though my life is busy and little earned, I am satisfied with it. because I am doing the things i
want to do, what's more, freedom is essential I think to anyone.
I hope I can choose the first choice after graduate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-22 15:13:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lost_star at 2008-9-22 12:03 PM

I want to be a good-tempered genterman but it has difficult for me/,

And you are not a good-tempered gentleman
How bad of your temper?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.