Author: haizhng06

which kind do you belong to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-19 14:30:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-9-19 14:20
How hard to find another job?

:)If you are confident, you will find it is easy to find a job. I have read treads and posts of you. You are good at English, then you will easily find a job connecting with English.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 14:34:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 13:22
thanks for your suggestions , I have worked only for two months , maybe it is a small company which only four people including my boss , untill now , I just send messages and learn nothing , I thin ...

But what can you learn from your present job? Try to find another job and good company, you will learn many things, which you can not learn from your present company even you work for many years. Maybe you will lose your ambition after several months. I have worked for 14 months now. But I have changed jobs for twice. Now I am working for the third company. The fact is: the company is better and better when I changed. So don't worry. Be brave to find another job.:)Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 16:00:55 |Display all floors
Thanks for your answer , I know I should how to do it , you are very kindly , wish you have a good national day . haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 16:31:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 16:00
Thanks for your answer , I know I should how to do it , you are very kindly , wish you have a good national day . haha

:)Wish you will find a good job with good salary next time. or good job with great development space for you;.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 16:39:26 |Display all floors
I believe I will , wait for my good news after  I finished the 3months in this company . haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 18:06:19 |Display all floors
How high is the high you defined herein , how low is the low ...

Happiness is from the mind, or heart , ..............................it is a short of english that cant make out " xin" in chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-20 13:15:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-9-19 14:30

:)If you are confident, you will find it is easy to find a job. I have read treads and posts of you. You are good at English, then you will easily find a job connecting with English.:)

English is not necessary for the work it is only a tool to communication except your dream is english translater or english teacher or english writer. The common job is paying more attention for your professional major plus fluent english skill.
Same loststar.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.