Author: haizhng06

which kind do you belong to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-19 10:56:42 |Display all floors
thanks , I know I can learn more by internet , but he allows me not do other things except sent tnglish message which has been written , Ifeel I like a robot every day , yesterday I said to them , the most forums stop from send spam email , what is more , I have sent for two months and every forums I have rigister two or three times , he still let me sent and find good ways by myself , I have no say anything again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 11:11:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 10:56
thanks , I know I can learn more by internet , but he allows me not do other things except sent tnglish message which has been written , Ifeel I like a robot every day , yesterday I said to them ,  ...

Yes, even a typist can do your job. I can share your feelings. Why is the boss unfair to you? Can you find the reason? If you want to do the job, try to adjust yourself to the environment and the boss. It is maybe hard at the begining, though. If you feel too boring and want to quit, do it. Life is short, and happiness is most important.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 11:12:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 10:33
yes  , our company does web opmotion , my post is english clerk , Probationary period is three months , now I have worked for two months , I am not tired , but I feel very upset , beacuse my work i ...

:)Maybe you have applied for the different post from her. Know which kind of job you like and you can improve yourself is very important. So why not talk with the boss and change another job you like and have great development space?:)Good luck! If the boss disagree, then quit your job and find another one. But must keep in mind: What kind of job you like? from which kind of job you can gain a lot??:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 11:37:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 10:56
thanks , I know I can learn more by internet , but he allows me not do other things except sent tnglish message which has been written , Ifeel I like a robot every day , yesterday I said to them ,  ...

how many years u hv worked till now? if u can be confident of finding another job u want to get, just do it ; if u are a new comer to work, it's necessary for u to learn more knowledge from work, transferring company isn't a good choice, u should take care and deal with the relation with ur boss, colleague etc, provided that u transfer yourself into another company, maybe u will encounter this kind of situation again,wrok is not simple as study in school,

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-9-19 11:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 13:22:53 |Display all floors
thanks for your suggestions , I have worked only for two months , maybe it is a small company which only four people including my boss , untill now , I just send messages and learn nothing , I think . I want to change the work , but you know , it is difficult to find a job , first I want to get the experimence , so the low salary I dont care , but no smail every day , I feel despress .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 13:30:26 |Display all floors
I hope to your help , please tell me what can I do by computer by myself , the condition is I must watch english and the boss can't find it . how can I get more knowlege and improve myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 14:20:43 |Display all floors
How hard to find another job?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.