Author: haizhng06

which kind do you belong to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-18 23:13:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-9-18 19:38

Hehe,True star is coming.

My work is the food and living resource,no other meaning.
it is so simple.

for me, work is just a means to maintain my family, nothing else,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 09:06:51 |Display all floors

-

Near the end of your life you will look back and know what the answer should have been.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 09:19:55 |Display all floors
My status is: Low salary, not happy, happy,not happy,happy. When I am not happy, I adjust myself to be happy. Because happy can make a good mood, then good health comes together, and make me enjor everyday. But I am sure I will be good salary after several years provided that I try my best to make my life better. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 09:25:35 |Display all floors
My salary is not high. When I am with my family I am happy. When I am at work, sometimes I feel happy and sometimes I feel frustrated. I am not very tired, though. Complicated, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 10:33:20 |Display all floors
yes  , our company does web opmotion , my post is english clerk , Probationary period is three months , now I have worked for two months , I am not tired , but I feel very upset , beacuse my work is dull , every day I sent english message /spam to foreign forums for eighty days , I cant see anything except english forums .
   however , another girl come later than me , but boss teach her different  things and knowlege , she can deal with order and chat with foreigers by QQ, even teach her photoshop to use , I cant understand , I think I  am a good girl , why does boss not eaqul to me , if it means he will cut me after 3months ? I only hope to learn new kowlege , am I wrong ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 10:45:18 |Display all floors
every day I  come into the office and sit near my computer , but I cant calm , should I find another job ? but I only want to try my best  to do well  every thing and get a progress ,  I am not afraid of tired and hard ,do the same thing every day , can you bear it ? please give me some advice .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 10:45:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-19 10:33
yes  , our company does web opmotion , my post is english clerk , Probationary period is three months , now I have worked for two months , I am not tired , but I feel very upset , beacuse my work i ...

I think you did not do wrong. The boss gave you unfair treatment you did not deserve. If you want to learn sth, try other ways to learn, from books, from Internet. I think you are smart and you will learn quickly. If you have something you don't know in your work, try to tell your boss and make more contacts with him.
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.