Author: sexlion

Sanlu powdered milk : who dare to believe our national brand? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-18 02:45:18 |Display all floors
I wonder why so many Company's don't seem to have Laboratories that continuously analyze what comes in and goes out of their production plants. It's also a pity that many innocent Workers may lose their Job cause of criminal greedy business. Would be nice to see the guilty People have to fully compensate for lost incomes. At my home i try to avoid some brands and Companies, some for different - some for similarly reasons. At least for a while. Here, nobody has to compensate for the lost jobs.
“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 09:47:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-9-17 20:17
again, the gov't officials are to BLAME for the latest incident...they should this time monitoring ev'ry single business & restrict licensing certificate to vendors  

hehe...

yes, AQSIQ should responsible  some... many companies has the qualification for "National free-inspection quality production"...but so unfortunate that they are not so good for free -inspection...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 09:50:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-9-17 22:44
From now on,i will never  buy chinese brand milk,also i advise my friends to stop buying this milk....

hehe...

oh, loststar...

for milk, although I drink it less...but I insist to drink Mengniu before...

for powdered milk, I suggest our friends dont use national brand before...seems I am right...

for TV set, I prefer to choose national brand...for I believe they have not big difference with foreign brand...

in fact, I still wanna support our national brand...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 09:51:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fallingleave at 2008-9-17 19:20

Hi monk, I am your mother age,may you call me aunt.

hehe...

caring's aunt?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 13:21:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-9-18 09:50

hehe...

oh, loststar...

for milk, although I drink it less...but I insist to drink Mengniu before...

for powdered milk, I suggest our friends dont use national brand before... ...

Yes,for milk,i also drink mengniu in shenzhen,Lived in Shannxi, i would like to drink Huimin which also be polluted.I am so hurt . Now i never drink the milk everyday morning.

for milk power.My friends and colleagues all buy foreign brank like duomeizi,I suguest donot use national brand because there is the dreadly root cause in milk industry that the company miss to control the milk-farmer.

For customer electronical products like DVD ,camrea,PC. I recommand the japanese products like sony,sanyo,panasonic,canon.If you are patriot,you could buy USA or european products.   My hear is hurt again.

For car i would like lei-ke-sa-si which is so common in USA.

I am so disappoint for chinese famous brand.....
I never buy national brand products in future 30 years ..:

[ Last edited by lost_star at 2008-9-18 01:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 13:27:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lost_star at 2008-9-18 13:21

Yes,for milk,i also drink mengniu in shenzhen,Lived in Shannxi, i would like to drink Huimin which also be polluted.I am so hurt . Now i never drink the milk everyday morning.

for milk pow ...

heehee===============> Qweilos naughty star here???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 14:00:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lost_star at 2008-9-18 13:21

for milk pow ...

hehe...

lost-star...

for cars...I also like Japanese brand...although I am a patriot...I like Honda and lexus...

for that electric goods, Japanese brand is very famous...such as walkman, camers, ...Sony and Sharp is very good...

for powered milk, new zealand is very famous...

btw, if you are the twin brother for loststar?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.