Author: winnie0306

Sanlu to recall milk powder as baby dies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-16 14:06:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-9-16 13:53

It seems to me that there is no connection between the case and terrorists. You cannot blame everything to the terrorists even if they exist in our society. I think the government should attach g ...

Why not?
Of course, we do know that all the enemy terrorists forces are at work in China.
Therefore do not let down our guard against this possible form of terrorisms.
Yes, step up our vigilant and preventive measures against this possible despicable acts of terrorism targeting on the country's food safety and security!!
So the authourities should greatly strengthen food safety supervisions so as to prevent further possible terrorist attacks and also severely punish those involved and responsible for these despicable acts, deliberately poisoning China's food supplies and killing innocent lives and injuring thousands of innocent people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 14:18:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2008-9-16 14:06

Why not?
Of course, we do know that all the enemy terrorists forces are at work in China.
Therefore do not let down our guard against this possible form of terrorisms.
Yes, step up our vigilan ...

Sorry for my ignorance about this form of terrorism. I think it's money problem. Some people did this kind of thing just for money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 14:37:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-9-16 14:18

Sorry for my ignorance about this form of terrorism. I think it's money problem. Some people did this kind of thing just for money.

You're the ignorant one!!
No doubt some people would do it for money,
and of course lots money are coming from the terrorists groups.
By all means, China should step up its own security measures against this possible form of terrorist attacks!
And of course the enemies would not want us to know or believe  that they're actually behind all these attacks on the country's food safety and security.
So really it's indeed naive to think that the enemies will show  mercy to our people and to little babies.
No, the enemies will not show mercy to our people, not even to little babies!!
In fact, these terrorists are demonic murderous beasts!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 14:55:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-9-16 16:18

Mariame,
It appears that this was a case of greed by certain milk collectors, as has been mentioned by some Chinese authorities.
You have not been ignorant and you have nothing to apologise for here.

Although this type of "terrorism" is possible, it is not widely practiced.
Mr. Correction appears to want to blame terrorists, or anyone except the corrupt and greedy milk collectors who appear to be to blame.

It's because Correction is a racist who hates everybody who is not Chinese, and he doesn't want to admit that unfortunately there are also some criminals in China, just like everywhere else in the world.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 15:12:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-9-16 14:55

Mariame,
It appears that this was a case of greed by certain milk collectors, as has been mentioned by some Chinese authorities.
You have not been ignorant and you have nothing to apologise f ...

Yes, I think Mr. Correction is an extremist who repeatedly said that the terrorists did it. How do you define an terrorist, Mr. Correction? If an terroirst equals to a criminal who committed crimes in pursuit of money, then it is a terrorist case.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 16:58:03 |Display all floors

A terrorist is one who

try to make a BIG Damage with as little money as possible

So here those foreigners try to ESCAPE penalties by not checking the milk intensively

NO check= little money=terrorists

Afterall, most milk producers like FErnleaf, NZ milk, are from OZ or NZ
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 18:03:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-9-16 16:58
A terrorist is one who

try to make a BIG Damage with as little money as possible

So here those foreigners try to ESCAPE penalties by not checking the milk intensively

NO check= little money=terrorists

Afterall, most milk producers like FErnleaf, NZ milk, are from OZ or NZ

Who is the more  ignorant one!!

Sanlu milk power is made in China selling 18 Yuan / 400g.
It got exemption from national quality surveillance inspection for a few years.It hired famous TV stars to promote brandname. With the price, how much profit margin Sanlu can earn if they don't squeeze the milk farmers.Who granted them for exemption? Who helps Sanlu to corporate with NZ company making profit from Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.