Author: snowisred

Support domestic firms [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-5 14:52:55 |Display all floors
Ask yourself, do they appreciate us when we buy their buicks, their audi, dell. hp...... ? do they care about our domestic firms ? i cannot stand looking at audi and buicks ruling our auto market and yet some westerners there saying we are playing not fair with them.

how much of their annual revenues are spent on chinese workers ? and how much of that revenues exit china everyday.

i know competition is healthy, i know that. but they are obviously not giving us a chance. whatever products china makes, especially by domestic firms, they don't even bother to test it or use it but quickly jump to conclusion "IT'S CRAP MADE IN CHINA BOYCOTT IT"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-7 12:05:00 |Display all floors

Reply #8 snowisred's post

Vietnam is benefiting tremendously now!

I think her exports in textiles and garments EXCEEDED that of INDIA.

would you believe it!

CHINA has no choice but to upgrade, increase per capita GNP and import low cost assemblies or commodities.
and THE RENMIMBI MINT to afford that all!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-7 16:11:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snowisred at 2008-9-5 07:05
As you all can see, the peopel in the West want to boycott our products.

I ask you all (Chinese) a question.

Why are we keep on buying Western brands products ?

I agree that Chinese work ...

I think we should analyze the problem self-possession,of course we support domestic firms's product strongly,but we can not buy anything domestic products,for some products we could't produce yet,so we have to buy imports.So if we can,we will support stably.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-7 18:51:58 |Display all floors

BUY what's best 4 me...

and NO politics...'cause you DONT how/what the politicians are thinkin'; screw 'em if i COULD  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-7 20:25:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-9-7 12:05
Vietnam is benefiting tremendously now!

I think her exports in textiles and garments EXCEEDED that of INDIA.

would you believe it!

CHINA has no choice but to upgrade, increase per capita ...

I personally do not care much about other countries, I know that sooner or later industry upgrade will have to come in China in various forms.

All I care is China and how she will progress forward.

I know China has many faws and faults within, but which countries don't have flaws during industrialization ? Japan even created some mercury diseases  due to heavy pollution in the 60s, China is no exception, China is not land of gods, land of perfection, no one is perfect in this world. But all China needs is time and patience and understanding of other countries, but they don't want to understand or sympathize us, instead throwing insults, propaganda at us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-8 13:58:21 |Display all floors
I do believe that only by improving our products' quality and customers' services can we Chinese customers buy our domestic products. If two products are same in quality and other aspects, every Chinese will not hesitate to choose the domestic one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-8 14:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2008-9-8 13:58
I do believe that only by improving our products' quality and customers' services can we Chinese customers buy our domestic products. If two products are same in quality and other aspects, every Ch ...

BOTTOMLINE : CUSTOMERS ARE KINGS & QUEENS
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.