Author: haizhng06

the one loves you ,the one you love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-3 09:09:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-9-3 08:23

I am neither a playboy nor having clever brain but i would like to consider complex things like this as simple.To love is one topic,be loved is second topic,to express love is third topic,Be ac ...

you just want to enjoy the pleasure brought up different topic which come from different girls??!!
it's a good excuse, playboy!
I think you should enjoy the pleasure after you making a choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 09:28:48 |Display all floors
I agree this advice :
    I am a girl, I will choose my boy who loves me more~
     If I were a boy, I will choose my girl who I love most~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 09:56:03 |Display all floors
Girls is easier to fall in love and harder to forget the love. So it will have the advice: girls choose the one who loves you; it is a better choice to reduce the hurt. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 10:44:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susanfang at 2008-9-3 09:56
Girls is easier to fall in love and harder to forget the love. So it will have the advice: girls choose the one who loves you; it is a better choice to reduce the hurt. :)

it is very hard to give comment on love story . one story have one situation.

come on , find your answer .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 11:02:24 |Display all floors
The one I love has been been claimed by someone;
The one loves me is too ugly to glance...

It is the most miserable situation.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 11:27:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-9-3 11:02
The one I love has been been claimed by someone;
The one loves me is too ugly to glance...

It is the most miserable situation.

So now you are single.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 11:46:33 |Display all floors

loving u

seems an everlasting dilemma...
i used to think i would like to be loved more than love someone.  it's because i'm shy and introverted. i feel more comfortable when being loved and i sometimes do feel i need the man who loves me and cares me more than i do to him. it's a superiority. but when i really meet the man i love, i had a very different feeling of mixed sweetness and bitterness which i have never experienced. he always seems indifferent to me and this made me heartbroken. sorrow is a deeper feeling. i dont want to give up although he hurt me for so many times and so long.  finally he explained all the reason behind and confessed his love for me. i was so moved. but for my perseverance, i wont see the happy ending today and he wont be like this.  
hmm i just want to say...loving someone is my choice not matter how hard it is...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.