Views: 22328|Replies: 89

the one loves you ,the one you love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-2 15:05:07 |Display all floors
In our life , we will face many choose , emotion is also ,how  should you do ,between  the one loves y

ou and the one you love? maybe is hard to answer and choose , give your opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 15:13:34 |Display all floors
I think if you love someone,you must think her or him even when you are busy in doing sth. And he or her mig

ht be your strength for doing anything .but when the one who loves you, and take good care of you, you will not want to hurt him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 15:39:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haizhng06 at 2008-9-2 15:05
In our life , we will face many choose , emotion is also ,how  should you do ,between  the one loves y

ou and the one you love? maybe is hard to answer and choose , give your opinion

it's really very difficult to make a choice.
In most time the one you love is not the one who love you.
My friends always say to me "to be a female, you'd better choose the one who love you more than you love him, which will make you more happiness.":)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 16:04:08 |Display all floors
The one who loves you would not be really happy if he/she knows that the reason why you love him/her is because he/she loves you!   

And vice versa    .....              

That is why love hurts!

Hence your choice should be easy!

[ Last edited by knight778 at 2008-9-2 04:07 PM ]
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 16:06:42 |Display all floors
I think also , but someone say that never choose to accept one person only because you don't want to hurt h

im /her , it is not love.  and even you are hurting him(her) harder!   sometimes I dont know how to deal with it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 16:13:14 |Display all floors
maybe it's stupid to stay with the one who you love but don't love you. in spite of you pay more for her /him , but she/he still far from your heart , however , some people wish to do anything for her /his lovers as long as he/she can happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-2 16:19:28 |Display all floors
LOVE takes two....

Stop walking on a one-way street...

Do not hesitate to make your own shot...

Be strong !

And  GOOD LUCK ~
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.