Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-16 15:07:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyjkeai at 2008-9-2 03:56
just saw the post that someone said he hatet the girls who like western guys,. many agree,giving their reasons why they hate the girls. I am wondering if they are the guys who cant get a girl or wh ...
enjoy your life every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-18 02:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyjkeai at 2008-9-15 23:28

finally got some girl who is at my  side

boy, u misunderstood me. what u said is what u thought, not my ideas.  I have made it pretty clear why I like foreigen guys. nothing like what u have said.

I have no idea this urgue would go this far, wow

[ Last edited by lyjkeai at 2008-9-18 02:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 10:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyjkeai at 18-9-2008 02:28

boy, u misunderstood me. what u said is what u thought, not my ideas.  I have made it pretty clear why I like foreigen guys. nothing like what u have said.

I have no idea this urgue would g ...

you should also know that my statement was more general and not directly pointed to you.
I make many statements for many situations.  I do understand your reason to like foreigners more than Chinese but that doesnt just come natural-born. what we want to know is WHY you prefer Western guys over Chinese?
they have difference. but you started with the Chinese culture yourself. Do you dislike your own culture and people?
Don't you think having a guy that SPEAKS your native language and with the same culture would be the best? much better than a foreign culture and foreign language?  what did you experienced for you to prefer Western more than your own local Chinese?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 11:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovechan2000 at 2008-9-10 09:56
their big cock will hurt u

Did you try ? If yes, did it hurt ?
Since 1991, I am living in China.
I had many Chinese girls in my bed but none of them get hurt.
In the beginning it is a little difficult but with time they enjoy it.
Chinese girls are fed up with arrogant and rude Chinese guys.
I meet many of them in public places.
They either clean their noses with their hands or have dirty finger nails or stretching their legs over the bank while dining in the restaurants.
We western boys are much more gentle and considering.
These are also reasons why the Chinese girls prefer Westerners, not only because of money.
I would prefer Chinese and Korean women against all other women in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 11:51:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by istanbul at 19-9-2008 11:11

Did you try ? If yes, did it hurt ?
Since 1991, I am living in China.
I had many Chinese girls in my bed but none of them get hurt.
In the beginning it is a little difficult but with time th ...

-.-" he was joking you know that right?

"Chinese girls are fed up with arrogant and rude Chinese guys."
Pardon? you know nothing about Chinese guys in China and the rest of the world.
Seeing 1 doesnt mean all. Do you know how to make conclusions?

"We western boys are much more gentle and considering."

Omg add more ego and self pride into this? you really think "Western" are such superior?...
So naive...... you should see more of the world...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 15:04:39 |Display all floors
Chu,

you are just jealous and do not want to accept that there are guys in the world much better than the Chinese guys.
Sorry to say but you are too nationalist. This makes one blind against there own mistakes.

The misbehavior of Chinese guys are not (1) example but the majority of them like this.
Just 15 Minutes ago I was watching a men bringing his dog to our door and doesn't clean after his dog.
He just ignored me and I called the Security guards to send him away because the entrance was full of dog ---- from previous days.

Just go to a restaurant you will find out that they don't care about other people, this is because they raised just like this as one child, the only child of the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-19 15:52:29 |Display all floors
get it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.