Author: lyjkeai

Life is like a box of chocolates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-14 21:14:38 |Display all floors
Love and marrge are two different things.  Young girls tend to mix them up as one thing.  But as you grow older, you might have to regard them as two seperate things.

I think it is better to have a short-term affair with someone whom you are really drawn to (even if  for some silly or superficial reasons) than to have a life-long marriage with someone you feel nothing about.

Love is a chemical thing.  You can not reason about it.  If a girl claims she prefers a foreign guy, that's fine.  As long as she feels romantic or happy when she is with such a guy.  If later on, she changes her mind, that's also fine.  We all make mistakes in this or that aspect of our lives.  

Why can't we just let them experience and learn by themselves?  Maybe the result will be good, or maybe bad.  No one can be sure.

Use magic tools Report

aprilzxd has been deleted
Post time 2008-9-15 20:59:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

aprilzxd has been deleted
Post time 2008-9-15 21:06:06 |Display all floors

Reply #21 auchengyu's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-15 23:17:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tina524282 at 2008-9-12 14:04

yes a serious relationship for maybe live together,,,, or maybe get marriage in future.

I think your words are very wise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-15 23:28:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2008-9-14 21:14
Love and marrge are two different things.  Young girls tend to mix them up as one thing.  But as you grow older, you might have to regard them as two seperate things.

I think it is better to hav ...

finally got some girl who is at my  side

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 09:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lyjkeai at 15-9-2008 23:28

finally got some girl who is at my  side

love and marriage SHOULD bound together, you marry the one you love.
but nowadays this world is too realistic, the girls are more and more materialistic... pity and sad....
thus cause women to actually think love is the one you can't be with , like lover...
and marriage is just for a better life....

I think its a big excuse to say they are totally different. you SHOUL NOT marry just for a better life.
(marrying a foreigner and going abroad). they will say "yeah but love will come!"  yeah right... they are just lieing to theirselves...    you are too materialistic and realistic if you think marriage and love is different.
It would be the same as guys saying: "love and sex is different! you doesnt have to love the one you have sex with!"
All are excuses for their own purpose; better life/ pleasure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-16 10:00:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 14-9-2008 21:14

I think it is better to hav ...

sure! its always good to try before even knowing it. But the tone and attitude they are showing is not correct.
All you feel about their aim and purpose is: foreigners is best, foreigners = automatically a better life!
when that is TOTALLY not assured!. for them as being local Chinese, they think they can live better and better abroad then in your homeland China where everything is familiar, language, culture and family? They should't think they can find a SUPERB job abroad better than in China.   it's so naive to think everything abroad is better... and this is really what most of  these girls are thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.