Author: kokoni

Happy birthday to my 24th birthday! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-4 20:08:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xueyeah at 2008-8-31 22:26
sure, happy birthday, friend~~

Firstly, thanks very much. But what i wanna say most is that I do like the dog in your pic.....just trigger me to clap her/his head~~~puppy dog.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:09:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 25minutes at 2008-8-31 22:56
happy birthday

24th birthday

thanks, dear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:15:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huangge1986 at 2008-9-1 10:23
Happy birthday to you , wish you always have a good mood and realize your dream which find a prince soon

haha........well, frankly speaking, it is a tough job for me to find a prince so soon.......

You know, in my company, even in my floor, more than 70% or my team even up to 90% are all female.... so from monday to friday, you are facing your colleagues more than 8 hours....on weekends, i would rather stay in my room.......so life is simple....

Probably it is much easier to start a romantic story in campus, but now, i really start to get some pressure from my parents and other friends...especially when you are living independently away from your family members...

anyway, foresee the future since i am still in the pink and confident with myself.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:17:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-9-1 10:30

i see only F L O W E R S ...i tricked you didnt i but you will get your from me next time (promise i refuse 2 keep)  

Hay, buddy, i will keep your words to see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:19:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eitanw at 2008-9-1 10:35
Happy birthday! A twenty-six man is right here for his princess

haha...........i think you are worthy of waiting for her and deserved to be her prince.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:22:14 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by kevin1983 at 2008-9-1 11:22
happy birthday ! a single,excellent  twenty-six man is right here for his princess :) :) [/quote}

wow, really appreciate if such a single, excellent man were my birthday gift from the
God... haha....dreaming of it.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 20:25:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-9-1 11:26

Now ,chinese economy are standing at the line of elementary rank of social democracy.so I think  i am so old to see the coming true of  four-modern-construction .

Don't worry, since our economy is more power and blooming day by day.....
I think you have felt some differences compared witht he past, like you metioned four-modern-construction......you are never too old to see ...

cheers up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.