Author: emucentral

Nobel Prize winner is admitted to hospital [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-29 13:41:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-8-29 13:24
Could it be that a sick monk's hospitalization is not worth being reported? Do Western media report when the chief monk of Thai Buddhism is hospitalized or the chief monk of Zen Buddhism in ...

Fine point.

Of course western media prefer to keep DL in their headlines, to keep negative reporting about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 13:42:54 |Display all floors
sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 13:45:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-8-29 13:35
Yes, I would be much more concerned if Kissinger was hospitalized. He's a politician I really keep in high regard.

He's a politician yes, who shaked the world several times.

But he's too greedy to be a peace winner, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-29 13:50:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-8-29 14:45

He's a politician yes, who shaked the world several times.

But he's too greedy to be a peace winner, I think.

NW,

Don't forget - he was the man who mended fences with China. He's the one who pushed Nixon to visit China and about 2 or 3 weeks ago I've seen an interview with him and he showed again that he has a lot of understanding for China's actions and position. It's a pity that he 's already in his eighties.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2008-8-29 13:50:14 |Display all floors

very simply said Satsu Jin - so obvious..thanks...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-8-29 14:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2008-8-29 14:50
Do Western media report when the chief monk of Thai Buddhism is hospitalized or the chief monk of Zen Buddhism in Japan? No, they dont.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 15:09:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-8-29 15:24
Could it be that a sick monk's hospitalization is not worth being reported? Do Western media report when the chief monk of Thai Buddhism is hospitalized or the chief monk of Zen Buddhism in Japan? No, they dont. ...

When the Chief Monk from Thailand or Japan win their Nobel Prizes and have the same level of recognition around the world, then their every move will be subject to the same level of scrutiny by the international media.
Hopefully they would not suffer the same level of hate and spite that the DL is subject to, by the brainwashed and the misinformed.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.